Final Fantasy VII Remake

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cybsled

Tiffs new tits are way too small, change my mind

This is basically what you are looking for, based on her 4 poly boobs on PS1

zzzlol.jpg

• 3Weird Boner
  • 3Barf
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Siliconemelons

Sad this is out of FOHSS so we can't really post examples... so let me try again.

Her tits are currently, on the lowest side of "big" they can be, I would say full medium. That is coming from YUGE huge- and they were that way in the character models and CG movies...

The point is big tits, even big IRL tits are now seen simply as obscene - you could have some rail thin mosquito bite bimbo wearing 1cm pasties over just her nips and everyone would be like "brave! Empowered!" Etc etc, but Christina Hendricks shows 2 inches of cleavage crack and the network is ready to blur have your screen.

Oh and there, she is a good example how how big tifa's tits should be, Christina Hendricks size

• 4Like
  • 2Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 6 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
The latest trailer did seem to slow down or show combat in its more "real form" and yes it looks better than 15..

Tifa's tits are WAY WAY WAY to small, they still should be BIG maybe not as insanely large as original but now its just any ol girl that actually has tits size... sad what SJW culture has done to anime

Tifa's tits are fine. You even tit, bro?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Just realized. If your stats carry over from one FF7 game to the next...so many people are going to have fully maxed-out, level 99 parties whenever the second game comes out. They might want to tune the other installments for that. Doesn't matter how many boars it takes, it's what people are gonna do. LIVE TO WIN!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just realized. If your stats carry over from one FF7 game to the next...so many people are going to have fully maxed-out, level 99 parties whenever the second game comes out. They might want to tune the other installments for that. Doesn't matter how many boars it takes, it's what people are gonna do. LIVE TO WIN!
Soft exp cap would be an easy solution. Design it so that you should end the game at lv20 and you get no exp if you are 5 levels above what you are fighting. So people can grid upto lv25 if they wish.

They absolutely need some "endgame" optional bosses in Shinra tower though, easy place to put them is the science floor. Another option could be to end the game when you get to Kalm and have a short world map section, enabling Midgar Zolom to be your optional "endgame" boss which would be quite fitting.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Soft exp cap would be an easy solution. Design it so that you should end the game at lv20 and you get no exp if you are 5 levels above what you are fighting. So people can grid upto lv25 if they wish.

They absolutely need some "endgame" optional bosses in Shinra tower though, easy place to put them is the science floor. Another option could be to end the game when you get to Kalm and have a short world map section, enabling Midgar Zolom to be your optional "endgame" boss which would be quite fitting.

I'd be down with some pseudo-endgame fights. One fight I always wanted to have was a 3-on-5 with Rufus and the Turks (ever since that early concept art with the five of them mean muggin'). I mean there's a lot of cool shit they can do. Level softcaps seem like the way to go. Trying to remember how the Lunar demos did it back in the day (since you could carry your save to the release game).

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't made up my mind about if I'll get it as each episode comes out, or wait for the complete edition.

I think it will depend on how good the game is, if we know more about how many episodes there are going to be, and the pace of releases, price vs length of each episodes and what else I have to play at the time.

I'm more inclined to wait for a complete edition, especially since as mentioned we might get a new gen of consoles in between episodes, and it might just be worth waiting for it on the next gen consoles.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thinking back to gold chocobo's, that shit was the start of save scumming for me I'm realizing. Breeding the wonderful + shitty bird to get a green/blue, cringe.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
So, Midgar in FF7 was around 8-10 hours if I remember correctly. With some grinding in the Shinra building.

They said part one of the game will cover Midgar.

They said that part one was like a "full stand alone game"

They said "the game" has enough content to fill two blu-ray disks.

So questions then become

1) What is the hours played equivalent for them to call Midgar a full stand alone game?
8-10 hours is two full main stories for a COD game, but not an RPG. In regular Square RPGs you're still getting tutorials at hour 20.

2) If they consider it a full game based on regular Final Fantasy standards, how much content have they added to the first part to call it a full stand alone game?
Is it that they include all original FF 7 content then triple the content whatever that might be?

3) If by "the game" , they mean the full game (all parts), does that mean they are far longer into the development then they let on?
The speech did not specify that the roughly 100 gigs two disks can hold was tied to part one. From the way they said it, it rather sounded like the total (could be sketchy translation there from him to her). Because two disks for Midgar alone sounds insane unless they have 8k textures and uncompressed sound.

If the graphical assets and sounds are already there to have a size comparison of two disks, and that is the full game, not part one, we might see the other part(s) sooner than the 2+ years some are saying. Like part 2 coming as a launch title for PS5 (unlikely, but would be great).

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
To answer #2, from the video alone you can see a lot of new content. Theres a new motorcycle sequence with cloud and jesse and it looks like they added to sneaking on the train part as well.