Final Fantasy VII Remake

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You have to imagine once they have the combat and basic systems in place, subsequent "episodes" won't take as long to develop.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
And the rest of the world is probably alot easier putting together vs Midgar, it is a huge part of the story, not just the start of the game.

Chris

Potato del Grande
And the rest of the world is probably alot easier putting together vs Midgar, it is a huge part of the story, not just the start of the game.
If they use a world map then they are good to go.

They could go insane and make an open world or something.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Final Fantasy VII getting seasonal updates into perpetuity, now there's a thought.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Can we get some more tifa tits please. I know you guys have a ton hiding somewhere.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just wait until those jessie cosplays go mainstream. Yum...

How about some yuffie alt tits

Should have seen Max's chat the night that video is from, he was talking about how Jessie is basically hitting on Cloud the whole time during the bombing run. Jessie I'm guessing will basically be the new choice for the fanbois from this installment, or at least another choice.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Watched it. Fun story, though it doesn't inspire any additional confidence as really caring and trying has never been where Japanese development seems to go wrong.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think some people in this thread are just looking for reasons not to play the game. I think Max's comparison to RE2 remake is going to be spot on.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
It being broken up into several games, probably not making a lot of people happy(Fine with me, if everything turns out great)..

Story changes some more fleshing out good thing, 2 Blu-rays for just the 1st part what @!

I still think Midgar overall was the big hurdle they had to get over, unless they are making drastic changes too the world.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
I think some people in this thread are just looking for reasons not to play the game. I think Max's comparison to RE2 remake is going to be spot on.

I'm not looking for reasons to not play it, I very much want to. I just don't want to get Valve'd.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users