Final Fantasy VII Remake

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
FF7 and tactics are close runners for my favorite games of all time. I’ve probably played ff7 through more than 10 times over the years easy

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
Why are they all in the back row?

Reduces damage. It’s a semi low level play through. Sadness and back row. Tifa has long range materia. Tifa and yuffie do great damage — yuffie uses deathblow and added cut, tifa uses 2x cut. Conformer from yuffie is amazing against high level mobs and powersoul with cursed ring is great for tifa.

Cloud is just an enemy skills cleric / support role with this setup. Big guard, Phoenix down, white wind, magic hammer , etc.

I beat disk 1 in 5 hours with level 20. The temple of the ancients demon wall is a bitch at those levels

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider

View attachment 211926

• 8Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Reduces damage. It’s a semi low level play through. Sadness and back row. Tifa has long range materia. Tifa and yuffie do great damage — yuffie uses deathblow and added cut, tifa uses 2x cut. Conformer from yuffie is amazing against high level mobs and powersoul with cursed ring is great for tifa.

Cloud is just an enemy skills cleric / support role with this setup. Big guard, Phoenix down, white wind, magic hammer , etc.

I beat disk 1 in 5 hours with level 20. The temple of the ancients demon wall is a bitch at those levels
ah yeah, now that i look closer you're level 42 in northern cave. good shit. :)

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
ah yeah, now that i look closer you're level 42 in northern cave. good shit. :)

Doing low level ff7 adds a whole new dimension to the game. It’s fun. This wasn’t a speed run I got yuffie and did assault on midgar and cleared a few enemies on the way down. If I did midgar skip probably would have been a sub 9 hour ff7 clear.

I’m not a speed runner though I enjoy the game.

I did a no saves in one sitting once and I played a little more cautiously was about 11-12 hours. Was wild fun doing it with no saves in one sitting really adds to the drama lol.

A few times ive gone the opposite direction and grinded out lvl 4 limit breaks in the cave prior to zolom. Had elemental materia and stolen gravity item from train graveyard from ghosts, and killed zolom to get early beta. then i use early beta on the first run through junon and get to level 40+ EXTREMELY early in the game and trivialize the rest of it. thats another fun direction to go lol. There is an alarm that you can push to activate the mobs that you normally hit when you do submarine scenario.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why are all your characters sadnessed? I thought that just did the opposite of hyper, slower limit breaks & attack speed timer regen.

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
Why are all your characters sadnessed? I thought that just did the opposite of hyper, slower limit breaks & attack speed timer regen.

So sadness actually reduces the amount of damage you take which is huge if you are low level and need to survive boss hits.

I couldn’t do the run in that time and level without sadness. It does not affect your attack bar. It does make your limit breaks very slow to increase, which is why you see that I am end game with all level 1 limit breaks.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
I do like how they are going to flesh out alot more stuff.

I'm also curious if originally they had more party members that they dropped or just didn't have time to get in. I'd love to see them added in as new secret characters since Yuffie and Vincent are now mandatory chars.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
lol, the physical unease would be staggering? How many people stopped playing ff7 because of that scene, whether its polygon based and a decade old graphics or not.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Square Enix has an ethics department and it told the Final Fantasy 7 remake developers to "restrict" Tifa's chest
"It was necessary."

When the SJW's corrupt the Japanese there is no turning back. We are fucked.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
That is most likely due to Sony adopting a lot of censorship policies lately due to moving Playstation's HQ to California. It has been causing a lot of problems like these for the Japanese games for the past year or two. The general consensus is that there is a group of SJW's determining what is and what is not permitted, similar to the MPAA.

Yes, that's right. You are not allowed to see big boobs because some blue hair cunts are on a crusade.

• 4Like
  • 1RAGE
Reactions: 4 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What kind of message does this send to women with obscenely large breasts? That they are innately unethical?

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
That is most likely due to Sony adopting a lot of censorship policies lately due to moving Playstation's HQ to California. It has been causing a lot of problems like these for the Japanese games for the past year or two. The general consensus is that there is a group of SJW's determining what is and what is not permitted, similar to the MPAA.

Yes, that's right. You are not allowed to see big boobs because some blue hair cunts are on a crusade.
Nuke the earth and start over. We've gone too far down this fucked up path.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
What kind of message does this send to women with obscenely large breasts? That they are innately unethical?

It's not about the women. It's because men like big breasts.

That's all it is. Men are the enemy and anything we like must be attacked wherenever and whenever possible.

It does not occur to them that they are stigmatizing large breasted women because they are not smart or reflective enough to recognize it and causalities are acceptable to achieve their goals to feminize men in order to destroy the patriarchy.

I wish I was exagerating about any of this, but I'm not. This is the current reality.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users