Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Can use it on some star mobs in Bozja as well to make it easier to run out of aggro range if Death fails on them
Haven't ran my blm thru bozja/zadnor sense finishing up his Relic.. I might go back in once my gnb hits 71+ but ehh work has kept me pretty busy this past month so play time has been limited..

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Down to only 12 cards before i'm finished, one of those is the last tournament card the rest are dungeons and primals. Never really cared for the mount farms until way overgearing them so debating whether it's worth it for another mount I'll never use.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Here is a tip for archer. Don't kite, shoot in face, collect exp.
I like to kill as many mobs as possible at once and maximize those dots and aoe. It's so boring just attacking 1 mob. So I was tagging multiple mobs with my dot and letting my chocobo attack them as they chased me. It's way more fun to have to run around with 4 mobs on you, using all your tools available, and then you sometimes need to snare or root 1 or 2 and suddenly they go invulnerable. it's pretty lame. But alas, tis modern mmos. At least I can aoe on my pal. What are some other strong aoe classes?

Does the Main Scenario Duty Roulette provide crazy exp every time, or just once per day?

Last edited:

Cybsled

Right, no build options and all the classes are pretty optimized/balanced to the point that if one job is "better" than another job, it is a matter of like 1-3% of whatever.

Daidraco

Right, no build options and all the classes are pretty optimized/balanced to the point that if one job is "better" than another job, it is a matter of like 1-3% of whatever.
f12.jpg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Blu is the exception to that rule, but it is a lot of fun .. Maybe well see Beastmaster as the next limited job would be fun, and they've built soo much back story for them via Bozja...

Malkav

French Madman
Does the Main Scenario Duty Roulette provide crazy exp every time, or just once per day?

Roulette bonus are just once per day, including the xp.

I think MSQ roulette is already more than enough once per day for our own sanity.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rali

Trakanon Raider
Ok, I've managed to get back into my account. Seems like I have up to Stormblood expansion, but only just started on HW on one of my PAL's; seems like I need to confront Ravana as my latest quest. Orrrrr, my other PAL, is effectively untouched since ARR was a thing. Not sure which one I should go with;

1624290079861.png
1624290105484.png

or do I just start with another job instead? Help!

Daidraco

In terms of what grind you've got done? The top one. Playing another class is all up to you? HW is fine and goes fairly quickly, same with Storm. Classes themselves are really just your preference on how you want to play. Paladin will get you, for the most part, instant queues. But really, its your call.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ok, I've managed to get back into my account. Seems like I have up to Stormblood expansion, but only just started on HW on one of my PAL's; seems like I need to confront Ravana as my latest quest. Orrrrr, my other PAL, is effectively untouched since ARR was a thing. Not sure which one I should go with;

View attachment 359261View attachment 359262

or do I just start with another job instead? Help!
You should start from Lv1 and make another Paladin.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
What's the fastest way to level my other jobs that are way below main story level? My white mage is way over leveled for current story content so I wanna get a tank up to roughly main story level, is it just spam guild levees or?

Chris

Potato del Grande
What's the fastest way to level my other jobs that are way below main story level? My white mage is way over leveled for current story content so I wanna get a tank up to roughly main story level, is it just spam guild levees or?
Roulettes. Palace of the Dead (lv17 to unlock in Gridania).