Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Odin, "Tension" Weather and will only spawn in the Shroud(Gridania) areas

Ixion, "Quicklevin" Weather and will only spawn in The Lochs(requires Stygian Ash too remove his shield before fighting him, the ash comes from Stormblood lvl Treasure Maps, but has also gotten really cheap on the MB lately.)

all these odd weather conditions are called "Takeover" weather conditions cause they will only show up when the FATE is ready too start, and will only go back too normal weather when it is completed, or timed out.

Sadly the Weather Forecasters cannot predict these.

There is a lot of these also, but they all give out Mantles/pieces of the monster too turn in or craft into glamour pieces/minions/mounts/housing items.

Last edited:

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Spergs still following him around. These people need some psychological help.

Aazrael

I got 3 more Leviathan raids and I can finish the 3rd of the 30/30 quest for the relic. Quite a rough thing getting all the 30/30 x 3 items. Got the easier part from the Bozja front while ranking to 25 and most of the harder one from raids. Alexander and Sigma was quite fast but doing Leviathan 24 times is taking a bit longer.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah doing them after the level cap is raised and all the QoL stuff is probably the way to do it for the glamours for the older stuff. I know they made several parts of them easier over time. Still a pretty gnarly grind though hah.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goonsquad Officer
Yeah doing them after the level cap is raised and all the QoL stuff is probably the way to do it for the glamours for the older stuff. I know they made several parts of them easier over time. Still a pretty gnarly grind though hah.
Can you blue mage bomb the old stuff for relics?

Araxen

I changed my cat girl to a cat boy. I feel a little less dirty now.

• 3Picard
  • 2Like
  • 2Pathetic
Reactions: 7 users

Goonsquad Officer
He commented thst a quest npc called some one fat, and how thst would never fly in a blizzard product

• 1Solidarity

Goonsquad Officer
I think i presumed blizzard was woke. But watching him play and he double takes when a hot girl is scantily clad, or some one says piss or shit, I didnt realize how sesame street woke blizzard has become.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think i presumed blizzard was woke. But watching him play and he double takes when a hot girl is scantily clad, or some one says piss or shit, I didnt realize how sesame street woke blizzard has become.
I'd say Blizzard is just more subtle. They bury shit in quest text and just go the old Disney route of doing their damndest not to be offensive. Maybe its more overt in Shadowlands or even late BFA...dunno.

Also means they lack the edge to make D4 what it needs to be.

I barely touched EQ, but WoW (Classic - WOTLK especially) and D2 were probably my two favorite games of all time. I've lost my D2 disks, so I'd probably have to rebuy now. I imagine the private server scene is dead so there's no real way to go nostalgia touring without giving them money. A shame.

Cybsled

FFXIV has all sorts of hidden adult stuff. In Limsa Losa, down one of the alleys, some dude hoping to get lucky with 2 prostitutes gets robbed by them and they threaten to cut his dick off lol

• 1Worf

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
FFXIV has all sorts of hidden adult stuff. In Limsa Losa, down one of the alleys, some dude hoping to get lucky with 2 prostitutes gets robbed by them and they threaten to cut his dick off lol

Sometimes it's not even hidden. Satasha is clearly full of kidnapped girls being forced into sex slavery.

• 1Weird Boner

Malkav

French Madman

To the surprise of naysayers, Asmon is actually enjoying the game, even ARR story. He definitely intends to continue playing and try and clear Ultimates.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I'm glad he's liking it. The more he likes it, the more people play FF14. The more people play FF14, the more Ion sweats. The more Ion sweats, the more likely it is that AN ASTEROID CRASHES INTO HIS HOME AND OBLITERATES HIM INTO A BAG OF BLOOD.

Lol @1:40 about how hard it is to buy the game and make an account. Omg yup. Jesus Christ it blew me away how bad that was. I watch a lot of Japan youtube videos and I've heard a lot about how out of date Japan is with tech (all the offices still use fax machines, for example), but wow, it's worse than I thought with how bad their account services/websites are.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users