Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Goonsquad Officer
At the same time this was streamed the you could hear the sound of thousands of trannies cry out in pain followed by the sound of furious typing on reddit.
the parasitic, mass media infiltrators which have been touting the "sack of flour" bodyshape for heroins is absolutely grinding their teeth every time stuff like that is mentioned.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've seen it higher, but it's becoming a bit of a thing in the evenings. Although I expect Endwalker to be higher.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I've seen it higher, but it's becoming a bit of a thing in the evenings. Although I expect Endwalker to be higher.

I've been playing on and off since 1.0 beta and i've literally never had to wait 40 minutes to get in. Technically 40 minutes only got me to 145 and I said fuck it and gave up. Just wanted to jump in and do a quick roulette, i'm glad it's getting more popular but fuck waiting an hour to jump in for a quick daily or two.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Ok this got a laugh out of me

unknown.png

• 13Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 15 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've been playing on and off since 1.0 beta and i've literally never had to wait 40 minutes to get in. Technically 40 minutes only got me to 145 and I said fuck it and gave up. Just wanted to jump in and do a quick roulette, i'm glad it's getting more popular but fuck waiting an hour to jump in for a quick daily or two.

Yeah I'm hoping they figure out something to make it better.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
OK minor exaggeration. Still 600+ and not being able to display the character is way closer to the xpac release usual. There are 3! instances of rising stones, took ~10 mins or so to get in, definitely getting there.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I read in a wiki that the crystal tower quest series is now required for completion of the ARR MSQ at one of the last steps just before you get to heavensward. Is that true? Seems like quite the obstacle to have to do 3x24 person raids to move to the xpac.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I read in a wiki that the crystal tower quest series is now required for completion of the ARR MSQ at one of the last steps just before you get to heavensward. Is that true? Seems like quite the obstacle to have to do 3x24 person raids to move to the xpac.

It is required, and it's faceroll easy. Just queue up in duty finder, follow the horde, and ignore most of the mechanics.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Yes, but lays the seeds for later ...

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It is required, and it's faceroll easy. Just queue up in duty finder, follow the horde, and ignore most of the mechanics.
You'll get bitched at loudly if you do that, especially vs. Xande, so if someone were to follow the mechanics of anything... let it be that fight (2nd raid).

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
You'll get bitched at loudly if you do that, especially vs. Xande, so if someone were to follow the mechanics of anything... let it be that fight (2nd raid).

I think on one of my runs on Xande we had at least 50 deaths, still managed to muddle through. Not standing in the fire is usually enough.

The only one that springs to mind where the mechanics are absolutely necessary is Phlegethon.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I did the crystal raids a couple days ago so I could start HW and they were trivially easy, I think I cleared all of them without a single wipe.

Cybsled

Ya, CT on normal mode in duty finder is pretty easy. Like most mentioned, with a couple exceptions, you dont even have to worry about mechanics for a good chunk of them

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
They have become a joke, but there is some mechs you need to know, Like the Atomos in Labyrinth, The Bards "Final Curtain", Xandes Quake mech, and well all of the fights in World of Darkness all have unique mechs.

nu_11

Some people can be really bad.

I had a duty for Qitana Ravel. Literally first boss I told the team to be watch for the telegraph on the boss’s shoulder. I noped out when the healer got hit twice in a row and died. I would think after 75 levels you could demonstrate an inkling of having learned the basics.