Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
When you are reading 4chan /vg/ threads on stream, it's very obvious you are just out for drama and attention:

drama.jpg

Malkav

French Madman
Cruise Chaser mount added to the Mogstation, that was an instant swipe for me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm a bit confused on how to make my squadron better. I'm stuck on the level 40 mission to rank them up or what not, but I don't have any combination of dudes to hit all three requirements. This is the closest I think I've gotten, so I'm not that far off (and I know I still need to get people to level 40 first), but what the heck do I do to actually get them more raw stats? Leveling up doesn't seem to do anything in that regard.

View attachment 366679
Have you done the squad training thing from the info board where you give the whole squad bonus stats?

I'm actually doing that lv40 mission right now, I had to do amother lv35 before to get them to lv42 and have enough stats.

Goonsquad Officer
Heck y3a. Also *shakes fist at sky*. I got the carriage to help friends get their currents. Thr carriage is bug clunky, id rather have something like this.

Malkav

French Madman
With the FFXV collab rerun in September you should be able to get the 4 seater Regalia mount again, just need to farm a bit of MGP from the Saucer.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Damn that looks like a cool mount, and obviously I'm sure it plays that actual song too, first mount I'm considering buying.

Also checking Datmodz stream quickly they're doing EX Twintania, definitely doesn't look blind though.

Malkav

French Madman
Damn that looks like a cool mount, and obviously I'm sure it plays that actual song too, first mount I'm considering buying.

Also checking Datmodz stream quickly they're doing EX Twintania, definitely doesn't look blind though.

Yeah, it plays Forward and Back.

Meanwhile, Max shitting on controller while his screen is full of addins. Nevermind some Ultimate WF play on controller and don't need all that shit on their screen.

Malkav

French Madman
Sfia coached them, but I don't know to what amount. I didn't look that hard into it, but 4chan says it's 450 pentamelded.

Hmm, if they are forcing min ilvl in the duty, there may a point to that I guess. I think it's like Ultimate, if you have gear that is too synced down, you lose benefits from materias or something.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
ahh Facet gear interesting.... still that party make-up ... Savage is gonna be rough DPS will need to absolutly be on top of there game if there gonna hope too do it..

And also ya bought the Cruise Chaser way too fucking cool for a mount. Also if you want a multi-person mount the Skyslipper from E4S. (E4S is incredibly easy now)

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is 450 pentamelded better than 510?

Why wouldn't they have 510 pentamelded? I have materia in my 510 but not familiar with if some gear can't be melded or not.