Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Like Raubahn is from Gyr, there are some neat characters that come out of the place, but most of them are pretty whiny ....

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
They’re a bunch of whiny bitches who, yes indeed, were assholes and actually in the past tried to invade Gridania as well as other places. Then the empire comes and smokes them after I think an internal war and then they come crying because no one will give them handouts. Yeah, because they’re cunts.
Ala Mhigo is Eorzea's middle east, and the Garlean Empire is British imperialism and Nazi Germany rolled into one.

Chris

Potato del Grande
They’re a bunch of whiny bitches who, yes indeed, were assholes and actually in the past tried to invade Gridania as well as other places. Then the empire comes and smokes them after I think an internal war and then they come crying because no one will give them handouts. Yeah, because they’re cunts.
Lol, is that why the refugees are not in neighbouring Gridania with the hippy tree folk, but one city state over in Ul'dah with the capitalists?

• 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 user

Rali

Trakanon Raider
Done..
1636995568993.png

And done..

1636995596263.png

Now to find something else to do for the next couple of weeks before EW :)

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Delubrum is next which is even more punishing. I feel like I cast 20 revives on the hot/cold boss alone in my run earlier today.

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I still die once or twice in Delubrum but it's not as bad as when I started and actually raged bad from all the deaths. The Las 5 runs went pretty fast.

Still have not caught dalradia up though. Kinda want to finish the quest line so should probably park in zadnor for a few hours to catch it popping.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Slowly getting my Eureka level up, hit the second zone and I'm lv23. I want the glowy armor of course.

Any tips on the best way to proceed? Grinding seems kinda slow even pulling multiple at once as Gunbreaker, the challenge log is great but I've exhausted it for the week.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Slowly getting my Eureka level up, hit the second zone and I'm lv23. I want the glowy armor of course.

Any tips on the best way to proceed? Grinding seems kinda slow even pulling multiple at once as Gunbreaker, the challenge log is great but I've exhausted it for the week.

Starting Pagos you want to always be in a group NM farming. Personally I just did my challenge log only until I hit Pyros (while hitting NM's) at which point NM xp goes up so high you can grind it out on NM's easily.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Starting Pagos you want to always be in a group NM farming. Personally I just did my challenge log only until I hit Pyros (while hitting NM's) at which point NM xp goes up so high you can grind it out on NM's easily.
Nice thanks, any tips getting NMs up? Seen people talking about if an instance is fresh or not and trackers.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Nice thanks, any tips getting NMs up? Seen people talking about if an instance is fresh or not and trackers.

Eureka Tracker for trackers. You can tell if an instance is new or not, because all the people in the instance will be 170+ minutes remaining. You can check the list of players in the social(?) menu (default O on keyboard) - at least I think that's where it is.

If so, time to start tracking. The tracker lists what you need to kill to get a NM to spawn. If the instance isn't new, someone should have a tracker. Shout for it, or join a group that's farming.

You'll need that website to keep track of your Logograms too once you hit Pyros.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Eureka Tracker for trackers. You can tell if an instance is new or not, because all the people in the instance will be 170+ minutes remaining. You can check the list of players in the social(?) menu (default O on keyboard) - at least I think that's where it is.

If so, time to start tracking. The tracker lists what you need to kill to get a NM to spawn. If the instance isn't new, someone should have a tracker. Shout for it, or join a group that's farming.

You'll need that website to keep track of your Logograms too once you hit Pyros.
Thanks, so the NMs only spawn once? Are they spawning in any paticular order?

Did the instance timing for Bozja, just didn't understand why it was relevant in Eureka.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Thanks, so the NMs only spawn once? Are they spawning in any paticular order?

Did the instance timing for Bozja, just didn't understand why it was relevant in Eureka.

They spawn then they have a lengthy cooldown. The tracker tracks the cooldowns and lets you know what is still available to spawn, and if not, when it will be available. Then you can prep the NM to spawn by killing the appropriate mobs, which are also listed on the tracker.

They spawn when enough of the associated NPC is killed. Generally groups will roam from highest level to lowest level spawning then killing anything that's available.

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Finished my Ninja Relic today. Will now take a break from that grind until Endwalker, just need to wrap up some side content before release.

Dancer, Dark Knight, Black Mage and Ninja was the Resistance weapons I got. Sadly they don't look very good IMO. The ARR/HW relics look much better.

ninjarelic.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Dancer step before the last one looks nice enough imo, that's what I'm using, didn't bother finishing it. Same on SCH, I finished it for the stats but I'm using the step before(green aura book, instead of stupid floating polygons book). MNK I'm using the actual final step, although the first step(Tonfas) look nice too. I'd say some of the final steps look nice, but for a lot of them there's better looking older relics for sure, and for a bunch the previous steps in the current relic look better. But that's fairly standard for relics, not all of them look good, and a lot of the better ones are the older ones(Anima from HW especially, although a few Zodiac from ARR are alright too).

Plenty of shiny weapons to choose from though between relics and primal weapons, so don't find it to be too much of an issue.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user