This little piggy went to the market board

1641444564571.png

2 minutes later

1641444573205.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why are people even buying IX materias with the +24s out from last xpac? Serious question

You can't overmeld using the high value ones from each expansion. So the 36 from Endwalker and the 24s were from Shadowbringers.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Why are people even buying IX materias with the +24s out from last xpac? Serious question

Yeah the max, even number materia can't be pentamelded onto the new crafted gear, so the odd materia is spiking in value right now due to the new crafted gear just being released.

I stockpiled 400 for this purpose.

1641448577964.png

Malkav

French Madman
Started my first truely blind prog yesterday with the static, it was interesting figuring stuff as we went. Took 2 hours and half to consistently reach Fourfold Shackles but we're in no hurry.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I loved figuring out P1S, P3S, and what we have figured out of P4S..

But P2S can fuck right off, just like Litany..

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So they still have no plan to fix the queues except empty promises and we will do better next time we swear.

I give them credit they fixed most of the error bugs during queues, but this crap of leaving queues as is a month after expac launch is stupid.

I get 2-3 hours to play each night and have not been able to play since Friday. They really are trying, and succeeding quite nicely, at driving folks away.
It has been this way since ARR. If you have limited time, transfer to Crystal. 8pm EST last night took me about 3 minutes in queue. Even during droughts there have always been statics on Crystal and you can always get your roulette pops so there is no reason not to transfer.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
It has been this way since ARR. If you have limited time, transfer to Crystal. 8pm EST last night took me about 3 minutes in queue. Even during droughts there have always been statics on Crystal and you can always get your roulette pops so there is no reason not to transfer.
I've been vacationing on Midgar for the last few weeks, I pop back to Gilg for all the important stuff I can't do on guest server visits. Apart from that i've become a temporary Midgar habitant.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It was recommended back when I first started before ShB came out and Gilgamesh had queues. It's a bit lonely not having anyone to chat with outside of the NN but since I have no real interest in extremes/savages it's not that big of a deal.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I am acutely aware of just how broken warriors are currently. We're not even a week after the patch, and as a healer I'm told by Warriors not to worry about healing at all and just dps entire elite runs. Warrior ends up never even being close to dying and was 1/2 on DPS on every fight. It's fun for the warriors, but that is -hella- broken haha. Can't die, can heal the group, and is competitive/better dps than many actual dps. I'm pretty shocked they didn't get hit with the nerf hammer in 6.05

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Malkav

French Madman
Pro-tip : nobody gives a fuck about dungeon balance. That content is so casual Warriors were already soloing Paglthan during 5.5.

• 1Like

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
So I am acutely aware of just how broken warriors are currently. We're not even a week after the patch, and as a healer I'm told by Warriors not to worry about healing at all and just dps entire elite runs. Warrior ends up never even being close to dying and was 1/2 on DPS on every fight. It's fun for the warriors, but that is -hella- broken haha. Can't die, can heal the group, and is competitive/better dps than many actual dps. I'm pretty shocked they didn't get hit with the nerf hammer in 6.05

I saw the heal nerf to reaper and I was laughing from 100 pot to 50 pot on one of their heals.

Meanwhile warriors:

1641571142763.png

• 1Worf

Malkav

French Madman
I saw the heal nerf to reaper and I was laughing from 100 pot to 50 pot on one of their heals.

Arcane Crest was a free Second Wind for the whole party every 30sec as long as the RPR got hit. That's how powerful it was.

• 1Like