Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Myst

Peasant
Thanks again Skinner. That said, what a horrible beta sign up system. Don't get me wrong, i am very grateful for the key, but why does it have to be so complicated? Am i missing something? I went to the EU FF14 beta site, entered the key, said it was valid but nothing shows up on my account. I can't even find the link to download the client.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Sorry I forgot to copy + paste the directions. Will get to it in a little bit unless someone else can beat me to it.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
My experiences in FF11 was about 10 hours spent killing crabs followed by 5 hours killing something else. The next thing to kill was a different colored crab so I quit outright. Not sure how anyone made it past that.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Thanks Skinner
smile.png

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
If you look at some of the later battles that were a part of the FFXIV 1.0 storyline, they were interesting from a mechanics standpoint and actually fairly challenging (here's an example). Hopefully they'll keep that up with 2.0.
What all is going on in that fight? It looks fun and the music was ... both awesome and weird lol