Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Can't even get in right now. Guess that's what happens to us poor bastards who have to work for a living and couldn't take today off.

I'll try again in a week. I don't have the story quests completed anyway, so I won't see new content for a while.
what server are you on? i got booted off several times today on gilg due to my internet just Dcing for a second, the que was about 300 i had to wait maybe 10minutes each time, not sure whats up on your end.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
25% off for those still looking to buy from GMG.

GRAB25-PERCNT-OFFNOW
Is that for HW or the base game?

EDIT, tested it myself, it works.

780f9c47ac.png

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
So.....

Having the option to wait until monday and maybe having my account problems fixed.

Or display a disturbing lack of patience and rebuy the main game + expansion and start over.

rrr_img_100560.jpg

Downloading now......

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Considering you can't access any of the new content until you hit 50 and finish the main storyline, that might have been a tad pre-mature.

Xalara

Golden Squire
The biggest issue I've had so far is that Square-Enix's DirectX 11 only tesselation algorithm sucks. If the camera moves to any sort of shallow angle you get all sorts of weird visual distortions. Looks amazing at a distance, though.

Needless

Toe Sucker
i'm on the last part of the 1-50 quest storyline "The Ultimate Weapon"... i look up how much more i have left from the extra lvl 50 content, JFC i won't be in the expansion for another month or so lol

Erie_sl

shitlord
Wow.. worst decision making I've ever seen. Can't even make an Au Ra race without fucking finishing the pre-3.0 quests. How fucking stupid can they be to make an expansion so inaccessible. Was just going to say fuck this character and move on and make a Au Ra alternate but can't even do that.

Erie_sl

shitlord
Then that's odd.. because I've gotten the confirmation email about applying early access code but then I must not have it for some reason.

edit: Oh man... guess you have to enter a code to get a code that you then enter to get access. . . Every single time I log in, I'm that much closer to going insane because of errors or random bullshit. Sooooo wish there was another game out there right now that I actually want to play, nothing but clones of the same old shit.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
2002, 2002, 2002, 2002, 2002, 5006, 2002, 2002....

EQ 1999, launcher chat system that let you know what was going on with mods, devs and GMs.

Any MMO 2015, arbitrary random codes that cause most people to just spam logins most likely causing more problems.