Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

misery_sl

shitlord
I made a short story about the expansion.

Connecting to data center.
The lobby server connection has encountered an error. Here I press enter.
FINAL FANTASY XIV has stopped working. As expected, hit close.
Click icon, enter pass, enter one time pass, click play.
Been repeating this fucking shit all day.

DavivMcD

Peasant
Yeah that ain't working for me. I can connect to Japanese data centers just fine but going back to NA just gives the 2002. And I love how it closes the client every time!

10 days left on my 2 week trial, having a fucking blast so far.

Xalara

Golden Squire
From what I know, it's only the Aether data center having difficulties. Namely because Gilgamesh is located in that data center. Unfortunately most of the people here are on Gilgamesh
tongue.png

Erie_sl

shitlord
Mkay... so I gotta ask, do you have to complete all the pre-3.0 main scenario classes on all of your alternate classes in order to gain access to heavensward? If so, I'm not even gonna bother playing this game anymore... freaking had to do a lvl 30 dungeon for crying out loud.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Uh, you only need to do it with one class. That's it.

Also, the main story doesn't have you do level 30 dungeons unless you are level 30ish.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Uh, you only need to do it with one class. That's it.

Also, the main story doesn't have you do level 30 dungeons unless you are level 30ish.
I had to do sunken temple of qarn midway through "A Realm Awoken" like an hour ago, followed by a lvl 15 and a lvl 30 guildhest lol

It's not awful but yeah, could do without it lol

---

What are you supposed to do with those tomestones of poetics? trade in for gear?

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Woops, it's been a year since I did that bit so apparently forgot~

The poetics are just for level 50 gear and crafting mats and crap now I guess, as I'm not even getting any unless I do roulette.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Starting to find quests are not the fastest way to level. These fates are ridiculous, and the duty finder appears to have massive bonuses. This true the whole way up? Aside from main story quests doing them seems pointless. Only 21/21 right now though.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Is there an easy way to get gear with the xpac? I have some 50's but never raided so I'm stuck at ilevel50. I want to finish up the story line to get to the new classes but don't want to have to farm forever.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Is there an easy way to get gear with the xpac? I have some 50's but never raided so I'm stuck at ilevel50. I want to finish up the story line to get to the new classes but don't want to have to farm forever.
Merchants in the main city in Ishgard sell i115 common gear. So there's that.
biggrin.png

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
anyone else unable to connect to data center, was going fine until i logged off about an hour ago, trying to get back on now the game just keeps shutting off after an error connecting.

Merchants in the main city in Ishgard sell i115 common gear. So there's that.
biggrin.png
damn i need to replace my soldiery gear!

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Starting to find quests are not the fastest way to level. These fates are ridiculous, and the duty finder appears to have massive bonuses. This true the whole way up? Aside from main story quests doing them seems pointless. Only 21/21 right now though.
like the roulette? yeah im kinda burned on questing so i think i may try to find another way to 60 and just do MSQ.

Needless

Toe Sucker
how the fuck do you attach materia? i want to do my relic weapon just because, on my ninja.. requires i give him a weapon with 2 "grade 3 heavens' eye materia", which i have.. no idea how to socket it though lol