Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
they must be doing something right. when the first wave of keys went out there were all kinds of em available on d2jsp but there hasnt been any since.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Yeah.... i really would like a key but I would settle for a release date. It's looking June-ish though.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Nah looking closer to fall now. Phase 3 (ps3 phase) confirmed by SE for "later this summer". Still one more phase after that till launch. No way will they launch the re-release till it's perfect. At least I certainly hope not.
I actually hope it's after summer. Too busy during the summer and a little polish won't hurt the game regardless. Here's hoping for a key. I can't remember a game that I haven't been in a beta but there's still several to go. Realize there's a NDA in place so I hope everyone is enjoying it. I really would like to see this game do well.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Nah looking closer to fall now. Phase 3 (ps3 phase) confirmed by SE for "later this summer". Still one more phase after that till launch. No way will they launch the re-release till it's perfect. At least I certainly hope not.

http://http://www.playstationlifesty...r-this-summer/
I wonder if they're going to move away from their plans, it seems weird that P3 is "later this summer" when there's currently pretty much nothing to test until then, that's quite a few months with not much. Don't know if it's PS3 stuff holding them or just content, but if it's PS3 it might make sense to push PS3 testing to phase4 and have a phase3 content/balance testing earlier. Just wishful thinking though, maybe they don't have stuff to test until summer, that's a pretty long time however.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee

http://http://www.playstationlifesty...r-this-summer/
Fairly certain we will have phase 3 in may. Open beta in June/July with an August/September launch. They are following that beta roadmap to a "T" so far.

Plus phase 2 is only gonna be a couple weeks long.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Fairly certain we will have phase 3 in may. Open beta in June/July with an August/September launch. They are following that beta roadmap to a "T" so far.

Plus phase 2 is only gonna be a couple weeks long.
However close they have been sticking to the roadmap, things change. This is a recent announcement from Square-enix themselves. Summer starts June 21st and ends Sept 21st, so a late Sept launchwouldbe fall. They seem dead set to launch both platforms simultaneously so it certainly does seem that things on the PS3 side may be holding things up. Who knows with all the "re-structuring" the company just started doing. Hoping like hell things go smooth though, really looking forward to getting my hands on this game.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Probably don't want to be posting usernames and stuff, considering it is against the NDA to say you are in the beta

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Buddy got into beta a couple of days ago and sent me a txt late that night just saying, "dude ffxiv is awesome." I don't really trust him though because he has fallen for a lot of MMO hype before.

Burr

Molten Core Raider
I would reserve any judgment until phase 3. Phase 1 and 2 are the same as the alpha stage in terms of content in which it is limited in scope. Phase 3 is supposed to have all if not a majority of classes and content.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Rumor is more invites went out today. Check your email and Spam folders! Maybe you'll get lucky!

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
I may or may not have gotten one today...
wink.png

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I got a key today, I'm not going to use it.

First one to +nets or do me a favor wins.