Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Tol_sl

shitlord
Green man gaming is running 25% off again, so you can preorder this for $22 with code GMG25-BAWQB-8UQWG . I guess I'll bite. It's generic as hell, but the job system seems cool and there's nothing else I'm interested in until EQN.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Friend wanted to know if the current PS3 beta players are actually playing with PC players? He and I are both in the beta, me with the PS3 version, and him with the PC. Can we currently play together?

Volt

Molten Core Raider
Friend wanted to know if the current PS3 beta players are actually playing with PC players? He and I are both in the beta, me with the PS3 version, and him with the PC. Can we currently play together?
Yes you can play on same server with both PS3 and PC. I ran a dungeon with a guy that said he was playing on PS3 and wouldn't be able to chat too much.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I was playing some on my PC and some on PS3. Same characters/servers.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
In case you missed it the first time, you can preorder with 25% off onGreen Man Gamingagain with the code GMG25-BAWQB-8UQWG. Works for the CE too as well as some other games if you're into it, check the blog on their website to see the full list of games.

nu_11

In case you missed it the first time, you can preorder with 25% off ...(google iz ur fren)
In case you missed it the hundredth time, you can avoid the hype with 100% off and no commitment by not preordering games based on potential or THE VISION?.

If you do, come back and share. (for the lulz)

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
In case you missed it the hundredth time, you can avoid the hype with 100% off and no commitment by not preordering games based on potential or THE VISIONT.

If you do, come back and share. (for the lulz)
You're Utnayaning it wrong.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Is the PC beta going on right now as well? Would like to play some before release. Last phase too right? I have completely lost track of everything this summer...

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Is the PC beta going on right now as well? Would like to play some before release. Last phase too right? I have completely lost track of everything this summer...
It's phase 3 atm, which is just weekends(maybe more next weekend) and limited content. Phase4 should start sometimes next month, it's open beta, will have most of the content and planned to not be wiped for release. It's fairly hard to find PC keys though as they haven't been giving them away much, but very easy to find PS3 keys. Both play on the same servers, as will PS4 players whenever that is released.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
All PS3 invites come with a PC invite, because there's only one actual key for beta access. The PS3 key simply gives you the ability to download the client from the PS Store.

bho

Bronze Knight of the Realm
i read that there was a working parser/dps meter - does anyone know what it is /where i can find it?

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
was posted on last page:
Anyone know if there is a way to get the PS3 UI on the PC version using a gamepad?

I rather enjoyed playing with a gamepad, but not sure how to trigger skills and such with controller on the PC version.

Edit: Nevermind. Not coming until at least phase 4.