Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya I'm seeing that now w/ the lvl 5+ mobs, I was more speaking to character dodge, which I don't care for. Like the world design as well - wish that jump/movement was tighter ala WOW, but its a minor complaint. Really enjoying this.

Myst

Peasant
I am really impressed so far with their handling of the open beta. Instantly accessible at 5AM EST, 40min download on client, took a total of 2 min to create character/log in server.

Budrick

Molten Core Raider
Sorry to ask again if already answered.
Do you need to do a quest to unlock guildleves at level 10 or do they just automatically unlock?

Phandy

Golden Squire
Got to 20 on my Glad and 5 on my Conj.

Was there weather effects last beta phase?
Yes, but they added a lot more for Phase 4. So it is much more noticeable.

For those of you that hadn't play in the Beta, are you having any issues downloading the Beta Patch? My roomate is getting "No valid service account" when he launches the client.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Sorry to ask again if already answered.
Do you need to do a quest to unlock guildleves at level 10 or do they just automatically unlock?
lvl 14 here and no guildleve un,lock, so an answer to this would be huge. Is it lvl 15 for this ?

Oh and went out for three hours to watch football and no boot. Bad call.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
There's a particular windows update you need to delete and reboot your pc that will fix it

It is called KB2803821 and you have to go control panel->programs and features -> view installed updates and find that update and remove it.

It fixed the problem for me.

I'm in on Gilgamesh Hodj Lawlz is the name.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
lvl 14 here and no guildleve un,lock, so an answer to this would be huge. Is it lvl 15 for this ?

Oh and went out for three hours to watch football and no boot. Bad call.
it's the end of the level 10 quest line. Because I didn't bother to go through it until I was done with the level 15 storyline, I didn't unlock guildleves until ~16.

Needless

Toe Sucker
im using an older HD 6950

Sighhh I cant get onto Gilgamesh again, I just made a character, and decided to remake, now its greyed out. Ughhh