Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm starting to wish I"d play the original version just so I could say I was there to watch Sqeenix burn every bit of good blood they had left with their fanbase twice, rather than just the one time.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Just got home, open up FFXIV and get can;t get JP server info and see my toon a gilg thinking everything is dandy. No queue to get into or anything? Fucking jap Faulty Armors, hope we have to nuke them again,

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Log in, get 240 man queue. Queue processes in about 3 minutes, and I'm in playing without a problem.

Ya'll are some of the whiniest faggots I have ever seen in my entire life.

Vilmz_sl

shitlord
You can't make this up:

We have confirmed that the issues on the North American/European data center Worlds have resurfaced.Therefore, we have placed a severe login restriction in order to stabilize the servers.

While you may continue to have a difficult time logging into the game, please note that the issue is being addressed, and new updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this is causing everyone for an extended period, but we would like to ask for your continued cooperation to make this a stable environment.
ibrOPT0vEsyXiu.gif

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Log in, get 240 man queue. Queue processes in about 3 minutes, and I'm in playing without a problem.

Ya'll are some of the whiniest faggots I have ever seen in my entire life.
Looks like we're all too stupid to work the log in, lets ask the fat hillbilly how he fixed it!

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Well if only Gilgamesh wasn't chosen as the server for us to play on we wouldn't be having these problems right now.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Anyone else like how they put the "If you continue to have problems contact customer support" part on there?

Its like they're taunting us. They're saying "Oh you baka gaijin, you will pay now for Nagasaki!"