Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Chris

Potato del Grande
He does. He joined the FOH guild on Gilgamesh.

Speaking of which - come join us if you're interested in playing this game!
"Joined"

I was the fucking second member of the curent iteration thank you very much, I signed the FC charter - I'm a big deal!

I just grind hardcore during the summer and then play a few weeks for patches inbetween.

I'm an omnitank (4/4 at 90) and working on omnihealer (2/4 at 90, 2/4 at 70). I was an omnicrafter but they are at mid 80s this expansion. I have glowing armour and weapons.

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
"Joined"

I was the fucking second member of the curent iteration thank you very much, I signed the FC charter - I'm a big deal!

I just grind hardcore during the summer and then play a few weeks for patches inbetween.

I'm an omnitank (4/4 at 90) and working on omnihealer (2/4 at 90, 2/4 at 70). I was an omnicrafter but they are at mid 80s this expansion. I have glowing armour and weapons.

*Oh wait, Chris had been very inactive and only recently started playing again! Whoops!

Cybsled

The Hildibrand quests have been great this expansion. The math meme and failed clone had me laughing IRL.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just restarted playing after years. I'm having fun with it. Little surprised by the difficulty, in a good way!

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Good lord, the Eureka Orthos stuff is unforgiving to people right now at 0 arm / armament.

People gettin 1 shot by mechanics, forced to pay attention, LOL it's madness.

Cybsled

Good lord, the Eureka Orthos stuff is unforgiving to people right now at 0 arm / armament.

People gettin 1 shot by mechanics, forced to pay attention, LOL it's madness.

People are theorycrafting that most melee dps will be able to solo if they learn the tells/mechanics

Warrior got world first solo I think. Title you get is “once and future king”

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Is that a cat girl role play server? :p

No, the Crystal Datacenter (where I’m at) is the unofficial RP server cluster, predominantly revolving around Balmung and Mateus, but most of the other servers in that DC act as “suburbs” for people who buy housing and then “commute” to RP events on the big servers.

Servers outside of Crystal do have pockets of RP, but Gilgamesh mostly revolves around endgame raids and other high-level PVE content.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Levelling Sage and really enjoying it. Seems to have minimal bullshit, bit weak on single target healing but great at AoE. Being proactive with the -dmg abilities and sheilds is great.

Usually play White Mage but managing mana feels more awkward. Also swapped around my shotcuts a bit to gain quicker access to abilities.

Astrologian is next to level and I'm fucking dreading the cards bullshit.