Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

nu_11

If u want 2* shit crafted, I have WVR / CRP / LTW / GSM / CUL all LV.50. I've HQ'd EVERY ONE of my 40 durability 2* synths, the 80 dura 2* synths are cake. I make my own HQ Craftsmanship and CP food, and max CP materia'd all my crafting gear. If u have the mats, I can craft the 2* HQ shit for you guys for 20k... or you can pay 35-70% extra like Malakriss. Soloss Eleve on Gilgamesh.

Stave

Potato del Grande
very long beard styles

Really? What kind of shitty engine is this game running on?
TBH probably one of the best MMO engines ever created. I think it's more along the line of very long beards, just like very long hair. Their animation system would just not support it with physics and whatnot. Not like there are very long beards in WoW outside of dwarfs, etc.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
Honestly, if the twister part of the fight is still heavily RNG (and they brute forced through) I don't see the point in doing tons of Turn 5 attempts. Given the loot that drops, it's probably not worth it.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The people still playing are maxing out what they can now in anticipation of 2.1 and beyond possibly generating more consistent play appeal. But there's not enough content there to justify the poopsocking crowd sticking around.

Diamyr_sl

shitlord
It was about two months ago. Everyone I know that was playing has now stopped, unfortunately.
This is a pretty decent endorsement actually.

And yes it's worth getting. Even if you are one of the poopsocking crowd who will play 60 hours a week complain about not enough content and then quit, you'll still get more than your $25 worth.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
It's still worth getting. It's a decent game. Yes, the poopsockers have mostly moved on, but I don't really see that as a negative.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
It's still worth getting. It's a decent game. Yes, the poopsockers have mostly moved on, but I don't really see that as a negative.
Agreed. Not knocking the poopsocking crowd either myself ,it's just a different style of gameplay.

If you like defined classes , tab target, non action combat , and actually occasionally chatting with folks not in your guild of 10 years it's really a fun game.

I play an avg of 20-25 hours a week and am very much enjoying it still , leveling a scholar/summoner as main and about to start on warrior. I run old dungeons a couple times a week to help other folks get them done in addition to my own dungeons and still enjoy both.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
Quick question; I played in beta and loved the game. How is it now that it's released? I never seen the end game(beta didn't allow it after all.)

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I got this about a week ago and I have to admit that I like it a lot more than I thought I would. Biggest disappointment so far is lack of unique/random loot. Game is fun though and is easily played with a controller.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
That twister ability is nuts. How they ever figured out you have to run in a circle to avoid it I have no clue.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I do think it's funny that so many people were crying broken/impossible when in reality it's just a quirky mechanic. Now that the dodge is figured out T5 will be downed everywhere quickly.