Final Space

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Final Space

Genre: Animation, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2018-02-26

Creator: Olan Rogers

Cast: Olan Rogers, Fred Armisen, David Tennant, Tom Kenny, Steven Yeun, Coty Galloway, Tika Sumpter

Overview: An astronaut named Gary and his planet-destroying sidekick Mooncake embark on serialized journeys through space in order to unlock the mystery of “Final Space,” the last point in the universe, if it actually does exist.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vaclav

Caught some previews for this watching TBS the other day - feeling like it might be along the lines of R&M?

Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vaclav

[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
gPUW5fUKZtLkmlWqZteLBeXPymC.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Final Space[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Animation[/GENRE], [GENRE]Sci-Fi & Fantasy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2018-12-31[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]An astronaut named Gary and his planet-destroying sidekick Mooncake embark on serialized journeys through space in order to unlock the mystery of “Final Space,” the last point in the universe, if it actually does exist.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Fadaar

That guy
John DiMaggio and Keith David as two of the headlining names? You've already sold me.

• 1Like

Ladro

Anomaly
Wasn’t bad, although Gary is a bit over the top for me. Don’t get a R&M vibe at all but there looks to be the pieces there for a good show. Time will tell. Few funny bits but mostly setting up the big bad and story line for the series in the first two episodes. Will continue to watch when it airs but not on TBS.com if I can help it - fuck flash video players.

• 1Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Gary was initially annoying but quickly grew on me. I really like the humor as well as the art and animation. Also, the show doesn't appear to be episodic but more of a continuous story arc.

Avocado's quick "mweow!' when Gary slaps him cracked me up.

• 1Like

Vaclav

Didn't realize there was an early release, I know what we're watching tonight!

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Watched it Sunday night. Was pretty good. Tom Kenny is hella versatile as a voice actor.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I watched the first two episodes last night. It's pretty unique. I'll stick around for some more. And who doesn't like the little squeeky death machine?

Vaclav

CHOKITY!

Amazing voice cast - David Tennant is the Lord Commander, Tom Kenny is HUE, Steven Yuen is Avocato's kid, etc. and all doing strong enough tweaks to their voices that I wouldn't know it was them without IMDB.

(I THINK John DiMaggio is Tribor, but there's no credit given for Tribor that I see available - that lisp of Tribor's makes me think it's him though, reminds me of him for some reason)

And yea, absolutely in for the long haul - this looks like the beginning of a good ride.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This show is way, way better than it looks. Thanks again FoH!

I even love Steve. "I'm saving you Gary! Look at me, I'm saving you!"

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah the jokes don't always deliver, but I'm enjoying the world building

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My normal torrent sites don't have it available yet. Bah.

I'll have to see if it's on demand.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
My normal torrent sites don't have it available yet. Bah.

I'll have to see if it's on demand.
I can't remember, are you one of those public torrent guys like Lanx? Not even an IPT account? Because I'm pretty sure they have it moments after BTN does, the place I get all mine.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
watched the first 2 episodes and Gary annoys the shit out of me, love everything else about the show...

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I don't have an IPT acct, no. I wish I did. I rely mostly on eztv, and in rare cases.... pirate bay. I used to be a big Demonoid guy until it crumbled. I never really recovered from that.

• 1Solidarity

Malkav

French Madman
If you use public trackers, rarbg.to has it. That's what I use and my Sonarr grabs everything from there.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database