Fires of Heaven - The good, the bad, and the whatever else.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I lost my uber ICQ number when I reformatted and no longer even owned the email address I used to sign up.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Hell, even in 1999 AIM sucked. ICQ was the only way to go. 6 digit numbers, yo!
My ICQ # is 7 digits, but it's awesome. 2444457. four 4's, motherfucker!
It's still active. I use a program called Pidgin. It links my AIM, ICQ & Google Chat into 1 easily manageable program.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Avarice - blue loot crew, represent!
Deadhornn, Grayson, Cassandrus, Taloo, the cleric that paid more attention to DVDs while playing but yet somehow played perfectly (can't remember his name right now tho..) .. good times. Wish I hadn't had to quit for extended periods of time so much.

Cassandrus was cool, always gave him shit for his name. Sounded feminine but he'd be like 'nah.. it's a masculine roman suffix dawg.' 'whatever cass.'

I was Kirrog btw.

zippitydoda

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I played a Halfling Druid on Tunare. Was in Justice League of Norrath, which got absorbed into Krieger, which evolved into Divine Crusade. I checked FoH, Triton, and Talisman sites daily.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Avarice - blue loot crew, represent!
Deadhornn, Grayson, Cassandrus, Taloo, the cleric that paid more attention to DVDs while playing but yet somehow played perfectly (can't remember his name right now tho..) .. good times. Wish I hadn't had to quit for extended periods of time so much.

Cassandrus was cool, always gave him shit for his name. Sounded feminine but he'd be like 'nah.. it's a masculine roman suffix dawg.' 'whatever cass.'

I was Kirrog btw.
Haha. Dreadmist hat, Magisters Robes, and Rod of the Ogre Magi. Best geared shaman ever.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Then I got the remaining 25 points making those robes for people to use on the earring quest.
holy shit just thought of all the Misty Thicket Picnic Baskets I made to make my mini fortune for the first time in almost a decade.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
I was in Leviathan with Krurk and Zamtil after the big falling out. My impression from conversations with Krurk was that he felt he was railroaded and essentially forced out of FoH. Not sure what Zamtils deal was.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Haha. Dreadmist hat, Magisters Robes, and Rod of the Ogre Magi. Best geared shaman ever.
I still chuckle when I remember that others in the guild actually got upset, thinking we were bragging since no one else was getting blue items at that point yet, but it was totally tongue in cheek.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I talk to him on AIM almost every day. He's at a programming school in Ohio now and he actually got a summer internship for next year working at SOE on one of their various projects.
Im sure this guy prints all your chats on his latest 9-pin printer to keep the archives up to date.

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
Wasn't Quzip, a shadow priest, in Avarice?
Yah, Quzip was in Avarice, but he wasn't Shadow; he always healed. I'm pretty sure he's the Priest that enzie was talking about and couldn't remember his name. He fell asleep watching a football game on our would-have-been-kill of Princess Huhuran and got kicked and shamed (temporarily), but otherwise no one ever died on his watch.

Merlin_sl

shitlord
I'll echo some ones sentiment that in our guild ( The Order of the Scattered Wind - Bertoxx ) we were always hyper critical of people "coming from FoH". They never panned out.
Not to be a dick but, Prophecy and Phantom Raiders were leading the server since they turned the servers on. Below them was that Asian guild, cannot for the life of me remember the name. (Edit: I wanna say Red Sky? Someone from Bertox correct me). This isn't being rude but, why would anyone from FOH join OSW?

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Once or twice a year we'd have people claiming the same shit in our 2nd or 3rd tier guild. It was A Thing That People Did.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Not to be a dick but, Prophecy and Phantom Raiders were leading the server since they turned the servers on. Below them was that Asian guild, cannot for the life of me remember the name. (Edit: I wanna say Red Sky? Someone from Bertox correct me). This isn't being rude but, why would anyone from FOH join OSW?
Why wouldn't they? I mean if they could hack it in a tier 1 guild why leave FoH?