<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This is a really close race, the best part is people that aren't playing will probably vote too!

I'll play my dk, but once we settle Im gonna boost another class and also finish my mid 90s lock.

For tanks does anyone have an idea how balance is looking for legion? I remember monks were kings in HM and BRF but not sure if that is changing. Also could boost a pally for more utility or a warrior because they're always mid to high range.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Based on past experience, I'm sure Demon Hunters will be the best tank class until they nerf them later in the expansion or the next expansion.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Character Name(s): Fuck if I know, Alsev
Character Class(es): Demon Hunter, DK
Primary Role(s): Tank
Secondary Role(s): DPS
Primary Tradeskills: ?
Interested in being Leader (y/n):no
Interested in being Officer (y/n):no
Interested in Raid Leading (y/n):assist
Primary Raid Days/Times (ex. Fri 8pm EST until 11pm EST): Anything after 6pm EST weeknights or any weekend should be fine.
Armory Link:

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Funny thing, I was just talking to my Mage buddy Arcanen (think he is still guilded) about coming back for the next expac. I told him I was considering Warlock because that is one of the few classes I have never really played at max level. Just debating if I should come back earlier to level from 1-100 and see all the low level Cata content that I never bothered with, or if I should just use the boost.

Character Name(s): Probably Ozlio
Character Class(es): Warlock
Primary Role(s): DPS
Secondary Role(s): DPS
Primary Tradeskills: Not sure
Interested in being Leader (y/n):not at this time
Interested in being Officer (y/n):not at this time
Interested in Raid Leading (y/n):not at this time
Primary Raid Days/Times (ex. Fri 8pm EST until 11pm EST): No clue other than to say 1 maybe 2 nights a week. The later the start time PST the more likely I can raid.
Armory Link:

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Character Name(s): TBD Likely Xarch, Archaleus something like that
Character Class(es): Probably going to make a DH otherwise I'll keep the Hunter
Primary Role(s): Tank or DPS w/e we need
Secondary Role(s):
Primary Tradeskills:
Interested in being Leader (y/n):n
Interested in being Officer (y/n): maybe
Interested in Raid Leading (y/n): n
Primary Raid Days/Times (ex. Fri 8pm EST until 11pm EST): open as of now
Armory Link:

Would prefer Alliance this go around but totally content to stay Horde as well, almost all my shit is on Hyjal so I'm cool with it.

::EDIT:: Actually you can change my vote to Hyjal Horde, since I'm likely rerolling anyway either flavor of Elf is fine.

Fartbox here.

I finally escaped from the black site Obama's people were keeping me at, so I'll be down to play. Was thinking priest or paladin since we were light on healers last expansion. Don't really care what server or faction, but I will say it was tricky finding people to play with on Hyjal outside the guild (and resulted in a lot of drama). Any times work for me, but early morning weekend raids are the most convenient for me. Mumble server is still around if needed.

Personally, I have the most fun in WoW with a work hard play hard approach, so anyone who wants to power through dungeons and raids starting day 1, reply here or via PM.

kaxfenix

N00b
Ill Play I have a tank of every class. Have RL experience in TBC and WoTLK... Casual'd it since then .. Current main is a BM Monk. Was looking to level a DH tank to continue current trend.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Character Name(s): Malazza, Aogo
Character Class(es): Priest, Demon Hunter
Primary Role(s): Heals (shitty heals), DPS
Secondary Role(s): Dps, Tank
Primary Tradeskills: Tailoring, Fishing
Interested in being Leader (y/n): N
Interested in being Officer (y/n): Y
Interested in Raid Leading (y/n): N
Primary Raid Days/Times (ex. Fri 8pm EST until 11pm EST): Weekdays 7pm PST until 1am PST, Weekends less.
Armory Link:Malazza @ Hyjal - Community - World of Warcraft

If there's enough of a draw I might transfer over my rogue. Also shitty, but somehow my favorite class.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Can you actually play WoW US from the EU now?
You have to buy an WoW US version and add it to your battle.net account. Achievements/Mounts are not shared however, and you have to buy subscriptions and expansions separately. Then there is the thing about network latency, but I guess you could try it out with a free starter edition on your battle.net account.

In the end it might be easier to make a huhu arf guild on its own.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Is there a link to the raid changes going into expansion? I just want to see what kind of optimal setups we're looking at. For instance, in WOD it was 2 tanks then heals and DPS based on how many members you had. Not sure if it is the same here. Also not sure of difficulty levels.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Is there a link to the raid changes going into expansion? I just want to see what kind of optimal setups we're looking at. For instance, in WOD it was 2 tanks then heals and DPS based on how many members you had. Not sure if it is the same here. Also not sure of difficulty levels.
I don't think too much has changed from the base raiding setup.