<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
What do you mean by base raiding setup?

I looked it up and it looks like no one really knows, although people seem to be hoping for them to get rid of normal + heroic and just combine the two into one.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
What do you mean by base raiding setup?

I looked it up and it looks like no one really knows, although people seem to be hoping for them to get rid of normal + heroic and just combine the two into one.
In that it'll be 2 tanks and then X healers to cover based on # of DPS. I don't think that is changing.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I got you, I actually read your sentence backwards and thought you said they were changing the base raiding setup.

How did you like it in Obama's black hole?
Did it smell like rainbows and unicorns?
22eXmJt.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The race ends in 2 days, just a heads up if you haven't voted.

Since the setup will be 2x tanks, X healers, Y DPS - and also because I'm selfish and I'll be leading a Friday night raid, I'll probably be looking for one additional tank and then the rest will be off-spec tanks. Doesn't mean that's the only raid, it's just the one I'll be leading I think.

I'm not sure how committed I can be to the saturday stuff just yet, will know more as the expansion approaches. Much like Amycus, that is family time.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I'll probably be a little behind the curve with you dudes since I have to focus on my main and it looks like you're probably staying horde. But that way I can roll a class that looks like it'll be needed.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll likely go ahead and transfer wherever is chosen, after the vote ends. Just to be ready, months in advance...

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll be back a couple months out to bank gold and prep everything I need to level a DH (and to have a Hunter at least on ice, if not more).

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I'll probably Reactivate in the next month or two and transfer. Then just do gold until release.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'll probably Reactivate in the next month or two and transfer. Then just do gold until release.
Once we pick I'm going to reactivate just to putz around, finish my legendary, and make gold. Plus I want to level a couple classes up just in case DK is killed in the expansion.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Once we pick I'm going to reactivate just to putz around, finish my legendary, and make gold. Plus I want to level a couple classes up just in case DK is killed in the expansion.
Closes tomorrow? I'll resub next week and start up again while I 'work' from home.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah closes tomorrow. I'll probably log in tomorrow night and be around, check the status of the guild.

So far I'm the only one who wanted to be a leader, but as far as I know Antidotes owns the guild. If Antidotes wants to be a leader that's fine too, I only put my name in because I almost was the leader before my wife pushed out a fuck trophy.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah closes tomorrow. I'll probably log in tomorrow night and be around, check the status of the guild.

So far I'm the only one who wanted to be a leader, but as far as I know Antidotes owns the guild. If Antidotes wants to be a leader that's fine too, I only put my name in because I almost was the leader before my wife pushed out a fuck consolation prize.
fixed

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I'm subbed and playing regularly, with BDO launching might be playing less but will be around. Hit me up if you need some not so leet dps

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I only put my name in because I almost was the leader before my wife pushed out a fuck trophy.
You mean you were leading one Saturday morning raid? We were still doing other raids at the time and I was still logging on for about as long as you were playing. Dealing with the primadonnas trying to get mythic rolling despite that it was never going to happen.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You mean you were leading one Saturday morning raid? We were still doing other raids at the time and I was still logging on for about as long as you were playing. Dealing with the primadonnas trying to get mythic rolling despite that it was never going to happen.
I think he meant guild leader. I loved hoping on the other raids, but I stopped once the last kid/consolation prize was delivered because I don't want to do mythic raiding.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
We killed one mythic boss!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Way after the implosion, when I was leading our only raid every week.