<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Whatever happened with Mythic was way beyond me, I won't touch that shit. It was the craziest shit I've ever seen. The minivan just sat back and kept driving.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah Noodle's raid was pretty much the only thing going on after Krassus decided to kill the s crew. Some people found other guilds, most of that group just quit I think and then the minivan kept on rolling. I think they went all the way until BRF was released.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Whatever happened with Mythic was way beyond me, I won't touch that shit. It was the craziest shit I've ever seen. The minivan just sat back and kept driving.
Keep driving it for this expansion. I tried to get a normal stable and dabble in heroic but we had just enough people to try and push further. I could have just ruled with an iron fist but decided on kid gloves, my mistake.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Keep driving it for this expansion. I tried to get a normal stable and dabble in heroic but we had just enough people to try and push further. I could have just ruled with an iron fist but decided on kid gloves, my mistake.
You never go full kid gloves.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I don't think the group would have had the discipline to go much further in Mythic anyway. Still fun while it lasted.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah Noodle's raid was pretty much the only thing going on after Krassus decided to kill the s crew. Some people found other guilds, most of that group just quit I think and then the minivan kept on rolling. I think they went all the way until BRF was released.
The minivan drove into BRF for sure because I quit shortly after BRF was released and that was well past the S crew implosion

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We actually went 9/10N and 8/10H in BRF haha

Not bad for a group of dad's that only raided on saturday mornings and were led by me, mord, and a few others.

I don't know if it was 7/10H but 8 sounds cooler

And honestly, if the kid wasn't so difficult I would've kept going despite Poid having to quit and a few others losing interest.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I think we killed everything but Blackhand on Heroic?

The minivan was super fun though. Business casual raiding.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, my kids are old enough that saturday morning means activities :|

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I had loads of fun. I'm far too excited to hop back in the sliding doors, and squeeze between the car seats

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sadly, I have too many character's on Thrall to consider moving. =/

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You can always just roll an alt here right? We're a pretty casual bunch mixed with a few hardcore heroes.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Minivan went 9/10 Normal and 7/10 Heroic in BRF. We never managed to get Blackhand down before things started to dissipate.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sounds right, I just checked and I was 6/10H, but I missed some of the stuff around when my kid was being born.

This looks to be a clean sweep on horde hyjal unless voting turns

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Minivan went 9/10 Normal and 7/10 Heroic in BRF. We never managed to get Blackhand down before things started to dissipate.
My favorite parts of the last expansion:

1. The first night leveling rush with everyone on mumble.

2. The first week heroic dungeon grinds and challenge modes.

3. Saturday morning raids.

My account has been closed for months now. I won't bother with mythic this time around. Normal and Heroic modes are enough for me.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>

My account has been closed for months now. I won't bother with mythic this time around. Normal and Heroic modes are enough for me.
That hunter spot is still open over here. I figure i'll wear you down eventually.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

I can't take all the credit obviously, but it meant a lot when people said stuff like #3