<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Noodle your raids were one of the highlights for me as well! Keep on trucking bro. I appreciate your (anyone's for that matter) willingness to step up and lead...especially now considering most of us are older with kids etc.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've been paying for our mumble server for several months now, the charge is pretty inconsequential - it's like $6/month. Before, people asked if they could donate to it or whatever, so I'll set up a paypal account in case people do.

Just to be clear, I don't expect or need the donations - but if they come through I'll use it to increase the server, or do something else for the guild with the money (I was told I might be able to buy a front page on Rerolled for guild progress).

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I've been paying for our mumble server for several months now, the charge is pretty inconsequential - it's like $6/month. Before, people asked if they could donate to it or whatever, so I'll set up a paypal account in case people do.

Just to be clear, I don't expect or need the donations - but if they come through I'll use it to increase the server, or do something else for the guild with the money (I was told I might be able to buy a front page on Rerolled for guild progress).
I've dealt with EMC support enough to feel like you owe me money.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Oh, well I don't work for EMC anymore
cool.png

I dealt with EMC support enough to think they actually owed me money too

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I enjoyed the Sat morning stuff. I'm not sure what I'll be able to make with this expansion(if I even buy it).

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What time were you running your raids again Noodle? Was like 11am EST wasn't it?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was before doing that time, for this expansion I'm probably gonna do Friday nights around 8:30 or 9:00pm est. Anyone else can start other raids too though.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I main a lock now but that won't be any help since he's alliance. I honestly love the class so much i might just play another with you dudes, but we'll see what's needed once i'm at a point where I can play an alt.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
In the summer. When going outside in Florida is like being draped by the sweatiest ballsack of the fattest man alive. So best stay in.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Think I might transfer my priest and then use my boost for a druid maybe cause balance looks fun.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Probably gonna dink around on my DK tonight, might boost a warrior. Haven't really decided yet. Got some time anyways.