<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
strongly considering doing this. I am basically on bedrest for the next year so do to medical shit.. so I really need something to do.
Aside from my pain levels making games difficult to pay attention to at times my biggest issue is I have not played since 07. I feel like I would be wayyy behind everyone. I don't even know what xpacs/ect.. I would need to buy.

Noahx

N00b
strongly considering doing this. I am basically on bedrest for the next year so do to medical shit.. so I really need something to do.
Aside from my pain levels making games difficult to pay attention to at times my biggest issue is I have not played since 07. I feel like I would be wayyy behind everyone. I don't even know what xpacs/ect.. I would need to buy.

I jumped in after several years away - it was pretty easy to get moving / enjoy. There are probably buying options easily outlining what you need. Go into the experience like it is a new game with familiar faces. Over time pick up the UI parts but you can probably deal with the default for a little bit.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think if you own the game (or buy it) it automatically gives you up through WOD so you only need to buy the game + legion

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm going to go ahead and say WoD might have been one of the worst expansions to date, but the music might be the best. Seige of Worlds is my new favorite track in game.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I am just best off buying the cheapest game possible and buy Legion? Do I gain anything by buying it beforehand? Given I don't even recall my original account info is there a way I could still buy Wod to get a 90 boost and Legion for a 100 boost? Not a big fan of grinding a game I spent thousands of hours grinding a decade ago. Gonna go look now and see if I can find the cheapest way to buy this.

Any advantage to starting asap? or waiting until launch is fine?

Also, moods can delete this if it's not kosher but id be willing to trade plex/isk/capitals or w/e people want in eve for some gold or other considerations.

My Laptop is an i5 with 6 gigs ram but a shitty video intel card will that do?

EDIT: I really enjoyed playing resto Shammy in BC. IS there any spec comparable to that currently? Ideally I want 2 viable chars/specs this time however. Likely a healer and DPS/TANK

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Have a shaman I'll be running enhancement with ele/resto offspec on Hyjal, will be able to do raids Fri/Mon nights. Can throw Aoli a guild invite if possible and Bnet is Lupin#1359

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Is Tanaan open to all at 100 or do I have to do some stupid shit before I can go there?

You can get there with flying otherwise there is a short intro quest.

So I am just best off buying the cheapest game possible and buy Legion? Do I gain anything by buying it beforehand? Given I don't even recall my original account info is there a way I could still buy Wod to get a 90 boost and Legion for a 100 boost? Not a big fan of grinding a game I spent thousands of hours grinding a decade ago. Gonna go look now and see if I can find the cheapest way to buy this.

Also, moods can delete this if it's not kosher but id be willing to trade plex/isk/capitals or w/e people want in eve for some gold or other considerations.

EDIT: I really enjoyed playing resto Shammy in BC. IS there any spec comparable to that currently? Ideally I want 2 viable chars/specs this time however. Likely a healer and DPS/TANK

I've been playing a few weeks on a terrible, terrible laptop with integrated graphics. Anything can play this game.

Ladro

Anomaly
Transferred over, would love an invite if you'll have me. Same toon name as here, Bnet is JayLucky#1698.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

You are best off to get a base copy of the game which range anywhere from free, like codes from the WoW movie, to about $20.. So yeah you wanna snag the cheapest one you can get. Then you buy legion and you are all set since you can boost 1 character to 100 and be ready to go, The 90 boost from WoD went away for new accounts when they made it part of the base game. If you are starting over or making a new account completely then I would suggest letting one of the guys from the board Recruit a Friend you are you guys will both get a bonus 300% xp when leveling together.. So if you have someone who doesn't mind leveling with you it's a huge time saver for both sides.

You can play this game on a potato so you shouldn't have any issues there.

There aren't any super big advantages to starting now rather than waiting for launch aside from getting to know some folks and/or getting some achievements that will happen with the pre-launch event.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If you need a guild invite just do a /who fires of Heaven and ask anyone online. All members can do invites

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I'm hoping to get online this coming week. Still in Rerolled so will send someone a message. Looking forward to the expansion actually and getting back into gaming a bit. Work has been absolutely crazy and hating these 12-14 hour work days.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I'm hoping to get online this coming week. Still in Rerolled so will send someone a message. Looking forward to the expansion actually and getting back into gaming a bit. Work has been absolutely crazy and hating these 12-14 hour work days.
The guild was not remade, just a name change by the GM's so you are still in it.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Made a crappy ass chart on page 2 of the google doc. Looks like we are lacking diverse healers. I think I'll transfer my Druid over and main him as heals.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It started to click what a couple people were saying to me a couple days ago. It really doesnt matter how much we prep, or what classes are selected - by the time we start raiding, its quite possible that the roster will be completely different. Im sure we're all going to consume content at a rapid pace, but Im not sure about all of us. Hell, I may not even like my selected class at 110. Which then itll be a Garrison 2.0 character if there is even any benefit.