<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Of course, that's why I said only put green if you were close to 100% sure, but I'm not entirely sure th at was followed. I just wanted some idea of who was coming anyways. It doesn't really matter because we are going to have a cluster fuck amount the first couple weeks of raiding then I envision at least 50% dropping off

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Made a crappy ass chart on page 2 of the google doc. Looks like we are lacking diverse healers. I think I'll transfer my Druid over and main him as heals.
You just have to play whatever you are going to stick with. So whatever makes you happy. I bounced around a ton of classes, and thought maybe I'd go Hunter, but after playing a Shaman, I really like having the Resto off-spec, but maining Elemental. I love mages, and the Elemental shaman is a neat twist on it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hey, I was C-team of the premier young christian's raiding guild on BDF, but I've been C-Team since BC.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'll be leveling my shaman on Hyjal whenever I get the heirloom ring (gotta get that 5% more bonus!!!). I'm 8/9/10 hours ahead of the U.S. so we'll see what my playtimes are like. Might be able to make some raids depending on where my days off fall...

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Man, I can't stop thinking about being a tank... Lol...
Scratch that. Played a few more levels on my DK, and meh... not feeling it. I want the pretty boom booms, and so gonna try Mage again. This or Elemental shaman I see being the one! (i hope...) Destruction Warlock isn't something I've really done either. Was Demonology all through WoD.

Fuck me. I suck.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
For those of you unsure of what to main just roll a tucking demon hunter named xillidanxx, or lolillidan, skilladin, fagidan, or whatever and double jump and glide around the fucking map. We all know it's what you are planning on anyways.

tumblr_inline_nsp1e58d9v1snby1w_400.png

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Find something fun, otherwise you'll quit. Even if you're the 10th hunter or whatever. It's why I didn't go w/ a toon I'd be forcing things with, I've got 200 days played on my hunter, after taking a detour for the last year or two and leveling other toons in random invite guilds and taking breaks, I'm back to the class I started playing just before BC and hopefully do some meaningful raiding with people I'm happy to play with.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Aside from a cross country move I have mid September, I should be in it for the long haul. At least on Fridays. Monday's Are a good possibility though, just gotta feel out the new job

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
By far the worst part about getting re-settled in WOW is configuring all of the addons again.

God damn do I hate doing that. Nearly done now however. Any news on what professions to beef up? I'm going to spend this week getting max professions on the Monk. Thinking of Engineering for the head item. Not sure what else. Also cooking and shit... obviously.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well Druid is fun. In fact, Bear tanking is the best it has ever been (in terms of fun), and will probably dominate as per usual at high gear scores. I also think Druid healing is my favorite healing, but I haven't fucked around with any of the other healing specs in 7.0. I'm sure Shaman is faceroll easy + fun (spam chain heal), but I hear good things about Priests. I don't know. It's always hard to get rid of my Warlock because he has the most stuff of any character. Full skills, tons of reps, everything blah blah blah. Plus Warlocks are always the tits to play. However, I got to say they really gutted the class this xpac (a lot of survivability and mobility), but really tuned the rotations. It's a hard call. Plus if I go Druid, with the new gear system I can easily switch between specs and do whatever the fuck I want. With warlock it's just DPS. Although more optimized DPS for each fight. Druid can also optimize to a certain degree because they have 2 DPS specs.

Fuck me I get like this every XPAC.

Well it'll def be either Druid or Warlock.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
By far the worst part about getting re-settled in WOW is configuring all of the addons again.

God damn do I hate doing that. Nearly done now however. Any news on what professions to beef up? I'm going to spend this week getting max professions on the Monk. Thinking of Engineering for the head item. Not sure what else. Also cooking and shit... obviously.

I 100% agree with this, I hate having to redo and spend so much time fucking with the UI. It's a shame they haven't added a fair bit of shit baseline to Blizzard UI. I guess they have updated it some over the years but it's pretty shit. Certain things add so much between added information, to time saving shit to simply increasing player power to a degree...

Plus I have seen some fucking stunning UI's from people like this one that I wish they would hire these guys and give the B-team some fucking pink slips. I mean shit like this leafy UI almost makes me wanna be a goddamn Druid.

As for professions, someone who spent time fucking with them in beta can correct me if I am wrong but apparently you can craft everything from level 1 without it mattering for shit. So it's probably not important enough to max new professions if you don't want to. Another semi neat idea they have added is if you drop a professions and relearn it you don't lose every pattern and shit so that's a plus too I guess.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I like tradeskills. So I think I am just going to stick with skinning and leatherworking on the Monk. I will probably Xfer over to Hyjal with the monk once I get tradeskills maxed and everything.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does anyone know if you are able to trade cross realm outside of raid drops? Can you do Mythic raiding cross realm?

They should totally add Black Deserts character switch system, or even better, how cool would it be if they had the GTA V character switch system. Yea I know it would be nearly impossible as this is built on 10+ year old tech.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Well, it looks like between the pull of Rere, and my IRL friends wanting to try the new expansion, I'll be pre-ordering this Friday. Going to boost a fire mage. I got to be apart of B&S when I believe James was still running it. Not sure if I will raid or not, just want something to do lol.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am honestly more interested in Mythic/Challenge mode dungeons at the moment.