<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Im gonna do one up on friday nights probably at 9 EST

Maybe Mon/Wed if there is more interest
My main mythic guild doesn't raid on Friday or Monday. so as long as this stays horde would be fun to come to hang and help out in the rr raids on either the main or alt.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Not gonna roll on Hyjal but wouldn't mind some raiding at release. Normal and Heroic are cross server right?

Battle tag is Ritley57#1121 if anyone wants to add me for whatever.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'd do hfc normal if people actually wanted to, but I have a feeling there aren't enough. I'll add you if I remember next time I'm on or if you're on more than me just add my battle tag from my sig

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I really don't want to lead but if there is enough interest I would consider a West Cost Raid that starts around 8 or 9 PM PST.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd do hfc normal if people actually wanted to, but I have a feeling there aren't enough. I'll add you if I remember next time I'm on or if you're on more than me just add my battle tag from my sig
If we had enough interested people, I'd come along. Only seen HFC in lfr for the ring, and wouldn't mind getting back into the swing of raiding.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you get enough people and the timing works with my schedule, I will bring my 740 warlock. That should be enough to carry y'all through HFC normal.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
someone call poid up

it would be friday at 9pm est if some were so inclined. Since I don't know the instance at all (done a couple bosses on lfr), I wouldn't feel comfortable puggging many people so I would be looking for rerolled bros

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
If I had more than zero tankIng experience, and wasn't so worried about sucking, I'd gather a tanking set for my pally.

Eh, fuck it. If we don't have a second dedicated tank, and need one, I'll sack up and learn.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
i just took that one straight to my heart

rrr_img_130043.jpg

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I can't do Fridays (especially this one since I'm going up to Dallas for WrestleMania) and I don't have my character leveled up yet anyway, but nice to see some activity.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Mord (you will always be Mord, I am sorry) it's not hard to tank. Plus I don't know any of the bosses or anything so we'd be learning together really.

The only thing we'd need to work on is the symbiotic link me and Poid had, we rarely had to communicate much beyond "I'm doing this" and we knew what to do. Antidotes told me it was very strange.