<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
At the very least the pre patch has to come in June to coincide with the movie. There's no way Blizzard is dumb enough to miss out on that type of marketing opportunity.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Going to transfer over a hunter back to hyjal to dick around on since some of you dudes got the itch early.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I have guild master right now, just message me if you need an invite. Everyone in the guild can invite as well.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I need to motivate myself to level my 94 lock and 74 monk to 100. The lock would probably take like a day most, just lazy.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
94-100 in an hour or so doing the exp potions and treasure hunting assuming you have some gold to spend.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
94-100 is really fast once you get flying unlocked. Just run around getting all treasures.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Sorry if this has been answered, but are social members allowed? I may or may not have time to raid, won't know until the time comes. But would like to join to participate in chat.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Sorry if this has been answered, but are social members allowed? I may or may not have time to raid, won't know until the time comes. But would like to join to participate in chat.
Always welcome. It is a casual guild first and foremost, some people will raid but that isn't the priority at all.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah man no need to raid. It's open invite, any member should be able to invite. My desktop psu and my laptops charger both died so I'm out of commission for a few days.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am tempted to check out the game but I haven't played since early Mist.. I really wish they would change their opinion on classic servers, or better yet a progression server with no x-realm shit.. I would sign up in an instant.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Gonna make a monk and level it to 20 for free...if I still have the itch to play after that, I'll subscribe and grab a guild invite.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Found out last night I can't do pet battles unless I subscribe, so I'm going to do that tonight or at some point this weekend. I'll look for someone online to invite "Cubbie" when I get on.