<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Moving over my shaman now, was the first 60 shaman on Zul'Jin and first to get full T2 /sniff

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Launcher is fucking up for everyone. If you keep getting an error you need to delete your CACHE folder.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I still have my 100 boost and I'm happy to go RDPS for guild, torn between Fire Mage and MM Hunter? Thoughts?

I can't speak for mm, but fire is great. Good flow, lots of big hits, great numbers. Just hoping it doesn't get nerfed.

I don't play Mages but MM is still solid, optimal build is still lone wolf and the rotation is pretty simple, I imagine the artifact will smooth it out more but it flows pretty well now and does solid damage. It got more mobile with no punish as well.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just got home from work, and logging in Bros. Who's logging in to kill shit with me?! ;)

Lol...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sorry about last night. Kept getting that error then me and xarch saw you leave the party (got the message and you left the ui, but you were still in it i guess) . We thought you queued with us and guess not.

Just a fucking cluster fuck

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Hello there, Andrew,

I am Game Master Llirdray, here to unleash some seriously helpful magic, at your service. Thanks for reaching out to us about your guild name! As a long time player who has stuck with my own guild for a long time, I understand wanting to keep your guild name, doubly-so in your case with such a storied history.

I've checked it out, and as I can verify the guild, and all members are inactive, I've freed up this guild name for you once more! If you have any other requests, or need anything else, just let me know!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lvling Fire Mage. Lots of fun. I'll have it ready to go for rdps when the time comes (we'll see if I keep the Fury War as main).

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
pmQ7I3V.jpg
We live boys

http://i.imgur.com/pmQ7I3V.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Nice work Noodle!

On another note: I just leveled 85 with my DK and just noticed I can buy heirlooms through guild vendor. I'm not exactly rich and was saving for mount upgrades, is it worth getting heirlooms at my level or should I just save for mount?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Both can impact your leveling speed pretty dramatically. Heirlooms and Moun, that is. There really isnt a rush at the moment though. Everything at max lvl isnt done with any fervor since the expansion is soon to be released. You can also buy a fuck ton of heirlooms in UC in the rogue quarter.

I think people are selling tokens on the AH for gold, so there is always that option. Buy one, sell it, buy what you need. Without asking for any help that is. Most people that have played for a while have gold for days though. Im not one, but yea... haha