<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Ladro

Anomaly
You guys accept a scrub like me that doesn't play much? Probably go affliction lock in Legion...

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My Rogue is still in guild, but I am will to xfer my DK over for another tank if needed. My primary gaming time is late night/weekends now though.
We have other peeps just like you! How late? I'm a dirty West coaster on PST time so I get on after 11pm EST.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So are we using the Mumble in guild info? or are we going to use Discord? If Discord - whats the address?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah I am curious about that too, I have been using our discord but very few people are ever actually using it or talking much

Crone

Just the nature of WoW. Unlike EQ where you have to talk to people, I'd say we won't see much voice chat until something organized happens. Funny how that is but in my experience, outside of guilds, WoW players are not all that chatty.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I like this combo for addons:

Bartender
Shadowed Unit Frames
Grid2
OmniCC
Weak Auras
Skada
Master Plan

ptL3h5d.jpg

Last edited:

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah I am curious about that too, I have been using our discord but very few people are ever actually using it or talking much

Yeah, I typically don't get on voip unless it is needed, like for a dungeon or raid or something. My house gets fucking loud with my kids, so it is just annoying to anyone else on.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
You guys accept a scrub like me that doesn't play much? Probably go affliction lock in Legion...

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Dunno if I wanna spend cash to transfer then have to do a faction change. I dunno if I have the drive to level up a character from scratch though. lol

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just boost. 60 bucks and you get a shiny new 100 with a rank 3 garrison 22 slot bags and 640 green gear. Plus with Legion you get a free 100 boost.

Crone

I like this combo for addons:

Bartender
Shadowed Unit Frames
Grid2
OmniCC
Weak Auras
Skada
Master Plan

ptL3h5d.jpg
Really like that, minus how much room is taken up by the damage/healing meters. I need to rework some of my stuff!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We used mumble all through wod but everyone been talking up discord. I don't really like it but I'll try it if people want. Ultimately I prefer the mumble myself.

Crone

Mumble is great, but I don't mind discord. I think the ease of getting people to join it, through just the quick easy link, and the interface is pretty nice. Whichever ends up being used is fine by me.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I don't care either way, been enjoying discord a lot lately, plus the chat is alright.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The chat was useful last night when koushirou, sorry for spelling it wrong, helped me when I kept crashing

Ladro

Anomaly
Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Dunno if I wanna spend cash to transfer then have to do a faction change. I dunno if I have the drive to level up a character from scratch though. lol

I'll play and get to 110, I just don't have the time like I used to with all the adulting required nowadays (wife, kid, work). All my other gaming friends disappeared or won't play the expansion, just want like minded deviants to do shit with.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Also in order to increase membership on this site and guild in general I'm going to open up recruitment for like minded players that might want to raid with us (whether mine or someone else's) or just wants to be part of the guild. I just ask if you invite someone that isn't from the forums give them a guild note like "Noodle invited" and I'll throw them on a trial.

The trial will just to see if they are a dick bag or not, I don't care about their raid attendance.