<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Theres actually not a lot of people left that were in the original guild. At least I dont know much of anyone anymore after 16 years. Opa and Happy were the only ones I really spoke too and theyre playing P99 of all things, or were.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
40k for a month of time... Is that pretty average? I imagine it's going to go up a lot when the expansion hits.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The market was flooded with gold, so I would imagine thats pretty good if you're buying. Pretty meager if you're selling.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Damn, just noticed Kreug isnt signed up this expansion :/

Think he plays a rogue somewhere, dunno if horde.

So I didn't play during tanaan/shipyards. I want to get the heirloom rings; do I need anything special or just do ship missions until I get it? I did the tanaan quests and have about 2k oil, got battleship plans, and the spyglass.

Am I set and just wait for the mission to pop?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
New shaman up to 32... spent a couple hours in dungeon finder as Resto spec for the faster queues, ended up on my first run getting a full group that just wanted to spam dungeons. Ran with them, and bam, many levels later!

They were going to keep going, but I was getting a little tired, and stopped. Wonder how long they were rolling? Shoulda kept going!

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Given how OP heirlooms and everything else is pre-80 (at a minimum) using healer in the DF is like queueing as a DPS that occasionally casts a heal. It's hilarious.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Really like that, minus how much room is taken up by the damage/healing meters. I need to rework some of my stuff!

Yeah I rely on those alot to personally gauge if I'm doing my rotation right or not. Last expac I did both DPS and heals so just stuck both meters up permanently. Bad eyes plus disdain for glasses hehe.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Can someone PM me or post the details for the IRC channel?

EDIT: Downloading. So, because I am on a different realm from Hyjal. I can't be in the guild but I can still dungeon/raid with y'all?

Am I understanding this correctly?

Last edited:

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Can someone PM me or post the details for the IRC channel?

EDIT: Downloading. So, because I am on a different realm from Hyjal. I can't be in the guild but I can still dungeon/raid with y'all?

Am I understanding this correctly?

You can cross realm raid, yep. Several people did it with us during WoD.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Working on gearing up my shaman(he's only 630 right now), to get him closer to my Mage to check some numbers. May switch to that for my main if I continue liking it. Not sure why, but elemental is very fun for me.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is Tanaan open to all at 100 or do I have to do some stupid shit before I can go there?