<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Organizing stuff on the same guild/realm makes it a ton easier. Cross-realm guilds work, or same shard or something?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Alright you whores, is it worth server/race transfering my character to hyjal to hang out with you fucks?! I'm possibly talking the GF into playing this for the first time ever.

I haven't played since Mid-Cataclysm.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Of course. We're awesome. Also, no mythic raiding this expansion. Not as a guild, anyway.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Until you change your mind in another 6 weeks after we are smashing heroic :)
1535042203873.jpeg

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Meech

Molten Core Raider
Coincidentally play on Hyjal already. Looking to potentially get an invite. ilvl 342 blood elf warrior currently running Fury spec. Char is Meech
Played in FoH in 2005 on EQ Combine server. Been a lurker here since then. Recently remade account because of ~10 year gaming hiatus.

• 1Like

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Coincidentally play on Hyjal already. Looking to potentially get an invite. ilvl 342 blood elf warrior currently running Fury spec. Char is Meech
Played in FoH in 2005 on EQ Combine server. Been a lurker here since then. Recently remade account because of ~10 year gaming hiatus.
Awesome. You can hit anyone in the guild up, as any Member or higher can invite at this point.

• 1Salty

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Combine server was good times. Can't believe that shit was 2005.

• 1Like

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Does anyone actually need membership in that group to view the guild forum section? If they do, then yeah, we (WoW officers) will need to be able to add/remove people, and I'd like to be able to add/remove people to the WoW Officers group, too.

I'm finding it super difficult to believe that XF2 doesn't have a method to manage group memberships that's granular enough to be presented to a user/group. That's basic shit.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is the guild on Hyjal pretty active? I have a few characters on Hyjal and my guild seems to be mostly dying (usually 1 or 2 people on outside of raids). Frustrated as it's super hard to find groups to do m+ with, etc.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, we're on pretty regularly. It fluctuates sometimes, but there's usually a solid cluster of people on at prime time. We do M+ and raid casually Mondays and Fridays at 9pm est.

If you're a healer that likes to do M+'s, your dance cart will fill up quickly.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
GF and I are grinding along to play with you people.

The leveling grind really fucking sucks now.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah I'm a healer main on shaman and monk. I'll see how this week goes, but I get the impression my guild is about to die.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well if you decide to join up you are more than welcome same with any forum bro. Still even if you don't feel free to add a few of us or toss an alt in the guild since the more people to run M+ with it's always good. Plus I know I am always looking for more people to M+ with.