First World Problems

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Christmas day and I'm stuck on a platform with 180 strangers. Everyone suddenly feels free to engage me and wish me merry christmas. For an introvert like me, it's like nails on a chalkboard. I was OK with having to work today, but I have never been around so many people on Christmas, so I was not prepared for this.

They already told me my slim chance of going home today is shot because it's Christmas and the orders from the boss are to keep work to a minimum. So the 15 minutes of work I have to do (that I have been trying to do for 2 days) has to wait till tomorrow, and my chances of going home tomorrow just became slim.

I would go hide in my room for the rest of the day, but all my roommates are working night shift, so I can't disturb them. This is shaping up to be the scond worst Christmas ever. The worst one was the year my mom told me they had to pay Santa for the gifts.

The only upside is that dinner tonight is supposed to be lobster and filet mignon, and they have a game of dirty santa planned that could be epic.

Primus662

Trakanon Raider
Heard a pretty good one at our family's Christmas this morning. Dad gave mom a large outdoor space heater, because "the air is too cold when we get out of our hot tub."

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like you should just be glad he gave her the ultra vibe 2000 in private.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Shoulder injury nets me some norcos, which is great. They relax me, help the pain, and overall make me feel good. And make me completely unable to jizz. At all, no matter what or how long I try.
I can't even take those because I know the pain I'm going to experience trying to evacuate my bowels on them is going to be much worse than the pain I have now.

Donomito_sl

shitlord
I'm hungry again and want to make a ham sandwich...however, my ham didn't come pre sliced this year and i'm all out of slices.

nuday

Golden Squire
PSN is still down, so instead of downloading a new game tonight like I planned, I had to play another (new) game instead.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
PSN is still down, so instead of downloading a new game tonight like I planned, I had to play another (new) game instead.
Finally got Dragon age bought and downloaded but I can't import my playthroughs from 1 and 2 (since I played those on my xbox) because I can't add my origins account to my psn because of this shit. Ruined my night.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
My video card and no possible way to replace it any time soon.
frown.png

Turgur_sl

shitlord
My car windows are tinted so I have to roll down my windows to flick people off. Pain in the ass during the winter.

Brad2770

Left my charger at home, so had to do without my smart phone for about 2 hours today. That includes no internet radio on the way home, just 2nd gen iPod touch.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Went to Wal-Mart to get some batteries and ended up having to wait for a fat assed Wal-Martemployeesitting on one of their scooters doing inventory to roll out of my way at the rack-o-batteries. Swearing under my breath was involved.