First World Problems

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Fucking chrome won't launch. Using FF for the first time in like three years. Shit is harsh.
Chrome has a safe mode. It should be in your start menu, text search for it. Load up safe mode, reset settings, and clear all your Chrome sync data.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Already back on chrome, but thank you for that tech-fu. I will keep it in mind. It automagically stopped being a bitch bout an hour ago. Which was good b/c my FF is apparently infected and I have to handle that.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Already back on chrome, but thank you for that tech-fu. I will keep it in mind. It automagically stopped being a bitch bout an hour ago. Which was good b/c my FF is apparently infected and I have to handle that.
fdisk
select disk X (usually 0)
clean

Problem solved!

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
My first world problem is that Gavinpony is out butthurting me on this shitty internet titty posting forum.

His butt-fu too stronk.
Talking about titty posting, when are you going to post yours?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Fedor has so desensitized me to trannies that when my RL friend said she identified as male and was going to start the surgeries all I could do was nod and be supportive.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So I'm still confused why you can't just dress and act the way you want without cutting your genitals off and being an asshole about it?

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I have a choice between going to Maine with my FWB for a week in August (trip already planned), or going to caddy for a friend in Ireland on a once in a lifetime trip to some bucket list golf courses. They're the same week and the invite came in last minute. It's got my stomach in knots. Fuckin Obama.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have a choice between going to Maine with my FWB for a week in August (trip already planned), or going to caddy for a friend in Ireland on a once in a lifetime trip to some bucket list golf courses. They're the same week and the invite came in last minute. It's got my stomach in knots. Fuckin Obama.
I'd be on that plane to Ireland faster than you can say "we're FWB for a reason and me changing plans ain't gonna stop you from putting out when I get back"

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I chose Ireland. So yes it didn't take me that long.
Edit: still going there tonight for the benefits.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I rather go to Maine, but I'm big into wooden boats and that's the epicenter of them. Going to Ireland to caddy? I play golf but going to Ireland just to be caddy on some great "bucket list" courses, pass.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I rather go to Maine, but I'm big into wooden boats and that's the epicenter of them. Going to Ireland to caddy? I play golf but going to Ireland just to be caddy on some great "bucket list" courses, pass.
I'll be there for 8 days, tournament is 4. I will play Royal County Down and Bally Bunion. If he misses the cut I will play many more.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm from Maine, and wooden boats have fuck all to do with this state. The bottom 10% of the state geographically has like 90% of the people, and is basically like anywhere else in new england. The rest of the state, outside of tourist destinations, is our own special brand of Appalachia. There is some beautiful scenery, but if you step outside of the tourist areas fuckin brace yourself. People from those parts dont take kindly to "ferners", and by that I mean people from southern maine or lower geographically.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'm from Maine, and wooden boats have fuck all to do with this state. The bottom 10% of the state geographically has like 90% of the people, and is basically like anywhere else in new england. The rest of the state, outside of tourist destinations, is our own special brand of Appalachia. There is some beautiful scenery, but if you step outside of the tourist areas fuckin brace yourself. People from those parts dont take kindly to "ferners", and by that I mean people from southern maine or lower geographically.
If you are into wooden boats it is, Brooklin Maine is with the wooden boat school there. There and Port Townsend, WA.

Anyway it's not a huge deal if you are going to Maine, just pointing out I would rather go there because it interest me more than Ireland.

Of course I'm one of the few peole when I travel I'm there to see the signs and not interact with the people for shit. Like got to Acadia.

Three months of paid parental leave, in the middle of summer, with my beautiful intelligent children gets a little monotonous after a few weeks. I'm such an arsehole for thinking that.