First World Problems

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'll be there for 8 days, tournament is 4. I will play Royal County Down and Bally Bunion. If he misses the cut I will play many more.
That makes more sense, when I first read it I thought you were going to be just a caddy the entire time. My cousin's two daughters are there right now and they keep posting some amazing pictures.

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
Rainier cherries are in season, and about $4.50 per pound. My girlfriend bought 2 bags of the plumpest ones I've seen in years and put them in the refrigerator. I started eating them tonight and they were just a bit too cold at first. I had to sit there and wait for the chill to go down a bit. Very aggravating. Now I'm also wondering if the fridge is set a bit too cold.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I twisted my widdle ankle moving to the nicest house I have ever lived in two weeks ago and it hurts when I sweep my two car garage and brand new patio deck.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Rainier cherries are in season, and about $4.50 per pound. My girlfriend bought 2 bags of the plumpest ones I've seen in years and put them in the refrigerator. I started eating them tonight and they were just a bit too cold at first. I had to sit there and wait for the chill to go down a bit. Very aggravating. Now I'm also wondering if the fridge is set a bit too cold.
Damn. Rainier cherries are 1.50$ per pound here. Hard to choose which cherries to have because all the fruit is so cheap. It's quite a problem.

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
Lurkingdirk, what part of the country do you live in? Heck even cheap Costco had Rainiers at $3.50 per pound 2 weeks ago, but they didn't look very good. I think Bing cherries are normally around $2.50 on sale to a bit over $3 per pound. You do have first world problems.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
traffic tickets i miss the good ole days when a belt full out of the rpk made smoky not so interested in ticketing your stupid ass

Chesire_sl

shitlord
$100 fine for dogs at large after paying #50 to get them out of the doggie jail , fuck the police state and its endless ways of raping my wallet

Chesire_sl

shitlord
Eh whatever the army's restructuring in progress is going to falcon punch the local economy and I will laugh my ass off when it happens )

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I put my sunglasses at the end of the counter when I got home yesterday. Girlfriend steamed rice for dinner and the cooker spit tiny bubbles of rice juice on my lenses. I noticed it this morning after I put on my full face helmet. Had to take off my helmet in order to fog them with my breath so I could wipe them clean. I have a hard life.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
had to fly to singapore for work, but finished a day earlier than expected and had a day off. but i've been so many times it's boring so i just sat in the hotel and watched youtube videos of louis ck stand up, because they ban netflix and i forgot my fauxDNS password.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Eh whatever the army's restructuring in progress is going to falcon punch the local economy and I will laugh my ass off when it happens )
Yeah that'll hurt. Then add the 20% or whatever of the army guys who don't make the cut, looking for work on the economy and it's a double whammy :p

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
People around here are too helpful. Helping me with shit I don't need or want help with.

I almost put it the jimmy rustle thread because the other day someone helped me unsolicited and then later fussed at me that I couldn't do it myself. How the fuck would you know when I was never given the chance? Not even a case of seeing me struggle with something and helping out. As soon as I started, there she was pitching in.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Only in the first world do we take care of abomination children better than normals. We're supposed to be treating them like eggshells. It pays the bills, more so than food industry did, but I got mauled today saving my teammate who has getting the shit kicked out of her. Boxer friend tells me I probably have bruised or broken ribs. Cannot take more than shallow breathes and I get coughing fits.

It's cool teaching life skills to kids and some are making huge processes, but others are monsters that will never progress past beast, or are destined to prison or infamy, and should be kulled for the betterment of mankind.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I never understood why we can't execute a murderer just because they're retarded or crazy. Being incapable of knowing what they did was wrong is all the more reason to execute.