First World Problems

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
One of my tenants paid for this month's rent in brand new 100$ bills, and frankly, I don't like the way the new bills look.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sit down for good time of Netflix and son pulls the cord to the PS3. I plug it back in and turn everything on and I get a message saying it was improperly shutdown so will need 2-3 hours for patching.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I'm going to have to cut my toenails soon. Like, not "within the next 2-3 days" soon, but "within the next week and a half" soon. Fuck this shit.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Sit down for good time of Netflix and son pulls the cord to the PS3. I plug it back in and turn everything on and I get a message saying it was improperly shutdown so will need 2-3 hours for patching.
Can sympathize. I have lived a majority of my life in heavy thunderstorm/tornado areas and it never fails. Lights blink off for a split second and you get a dangerous weather warning. Power down computer to unplug it and it applies 43 patches that take 20 minutes before you can turn it off.

edit - posted wrong.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
hahaha, that seriously wins the thread!

Just so I add something to thread, even though it's shit compared to the above and because it just happened:

Having to take 5 extra minutes because the lazy ass TSA bitch sent a family though the pre-check line in front of me so I had to wait for strollers and kids.
I forgot to mention the other day that I was anxious because my masseuse was coming over in a couple hours and I wanted to be sure the shit wasn't rushed.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
have to show ID to buy smokes at dollar ghetto forgot it at home wtf you dreadlocked cunt stain give me a hassle and if someone comes in and robs your nappy headed ho ass, I will refrain from shooting them you on your own bitch

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Get a UPS you 3rd worlder!

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Someone gave me a gift card for netflix when I mentioned I don't use it.

I guess I should have told them I don't have a TV either lol. Sent it to my parents.

Caliane

Sit down to play vidya.

Decide to load up Pillars of Eternity. "missing gui, missing gui". Need to verify cache. and, redownload 3.2gb. sigh...

well, guess Ill play LoL while it downloads..
Start LoL...
Updating... 47MB 87kbps.. 4%...

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I'm going to have to cut my toenails soon. Like, not "within the next 2-3 days" soon, but "within the next week and a half" soon. Fuck this shit.
On hell yeah. It seems like it's every other day, and finding a clipper...sigh.

I've been at my job so long I now get more vacation than I can easily use. I hate planning leisure activities more than a few hours in the future. Scheduling vacation is a chore.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm traveling the world for the next few years and I can't watch many of my netflix programs because all my accounts are based in the US
frown.png
Fucking copyright law and licensing laws are so gay. And yes, I know about the VPN tricks, but I'm way too lazy to bother with that crap.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
On the bright side, you'll probably be too busy being kidnapped and raped to have time to watch netflix.