First World Problems

Dhameon

N00b
Bought a Tiffany's money clip, paid for their engraving services, and it just arrived in the mail which looks very nicely done. Cash on left hand, money clip on right hand, and my engraved initials are upside down. JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Business meeting two hours away this week. It's on Wed. My favorite place to eat in the world is right there...not open till Thurs.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Clicking on a profile thumbnail to reveal an uggo

Coworker writing in the lines allotted for your shift and leaving their own empty.
Worse: Them starting in the middle of their own line and rolling over into yours.
Instead of putting a zero in each box, they draw a line through all their boxes except it's not all their boxes as the line veered into your own lane
(24 hour facility, three shifts, three places to write, one for each shift)

Selecting text on smart phones without the use of arrow keys because arrow keys aren't available.
Slide texting not selecting the word you want.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It makes me feel weird when I go into a porta potty and it smells nice.

Molten Core Raider
my bluetooth headphones shit themselves, i had to run without music today. Woe is me.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Game music gets stuck in my head and I don't realize it's just in my head so I keep searching for the app to close it, realize what I did, forget a few minutes later, and repeat.

Krozman

N00b
At some point every day I feel unmotivated to work an extra hour, at home, to make an extra 200 bucks because I'm too busy reading forum posts and grinding meaningless steam achievements on my games.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
For me it's usually that at some point work catches up to me and I need to actually do shit for a while before I can start Internetting again.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
At some point everyday I get bored of the internet and do work.
32 podcast subscriptions, tons of youtube subscribed channels. At a lull due to budget needing to be approved by council...and all I want to do is actual work.