First World Problems

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You do. This is not a First World Problem. This is a People Are Reluctant To Change What Works For Them Problem.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I lost my work ID, and don't get good enough reception in the building to stream the Frankfurt DotA major

So stuck at work, unable to YouTube or twitch the tourney.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Windows 10 no longer shows the time in the bottom right, so if I want to see what time it is I have to reach over and pick up my cell phone.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Hurricane force winds causing my power to go in and out. I have 11 minutes left on last night's Fargo. Now I have to go light a candle and read an actual book, like made out of paper and shit.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Windows 10 no longer shows the time in the bottom right, so if I want to see what time it is I have to reach over and pick up my cell phone.
rrr_img_116249.png

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Eh? I have Win10 and it still shows both the date and time in the bottom right. You sure you haven't accidentally turned it off in some Start Bar setting?

drychnath

Golden Knight of the Realm
I cut off the end of my middle finger. The wound keeps bumping into the bottom of my Xbox one controller hurting like hell. Stuck playing PS4 instead.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Didn't they give you one of those over the end of finger cages to put over it, specifically to keep you from bumping it into shit?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Settlement got attacked in Fallout 4 while I was taking a dump. I will have to repair my house and food again.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
assassins creed , halo, fallout and now battlefront, how can i play all these games and still find time to bang hookers....too much too soon