First World Problems

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Thought my wife had D cups (40D). She got measured today and found out she had been wearing the wrong bra size all this time. She's really 36G. Dammit, now I need to recalibrate my boobie gauge.

Got upgraded to first class for my flight home but have to sit in bulkhead seating
frown.png

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
When you forget to move your clothes from the washing machine to the dryer for a day or so and have to rewash them because they smell like swamp.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
It was even worse when I used to have an apartment and you had to use the machines down the hall. People would toss your clothes on the floor (and rightfully so) for taking up the machine for so long.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
When I was in an apartment, if you weren't there when your clothes finished, some motherfucker might toss them immediately. I don't know how long you're supposed to give, but I know it's longer than 30 seconds. The thing about tossing someone's clothes though, unless they write their name on their underwear, you open yourself up to retribution you can never pay back. When you show up and your clothes are on the ground, you know exactly who did it, because they're now using your machine. You could take a shit in that machine and unless they got lucky, they'd never know who it was.

jrbuddha

Silver Knight of the Realm
This happened to me living in the barracks as a Marine. Would come back to find my clothes had been taken out of the dryer, still wet. Would go back to my room, grab a couple pens and toss them into the dryer.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
When I was in an apartment, if you weren't there when your clothes finished, some motherfucker might toss them immediately. I don't know how long you're supposed to give, but I know it's longer than 30 seconds. The thing about tossing someone's clothes though, unless they write their name on their underwear, you open yourself up to retribution you can never pay back. When you show up and your clothes are on the ground, you know exactly who did it, because they're now using your machine. You could take a shit in that machine and unless they got lucky, they'd never know who it was.
Interesting, so exactly how many times have you used a washing machine as your commode?

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
This happened to me living in the barracks as a Marine. Would come back to find my clothes had been taken out of the dryer, still wet. Would go back to my room, grab a couple pens and toss them into the dryer.
Fuck, wish I'd thought of that!

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Just get a dehumidifier for your entertainment villa. Also a good place for your Andy Warhol artwork.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Went to Quiznos for lunch. My sandwich was so hot that the steam made all of my napkins in the bag soggy by the time I got it back to my office. Goddamnit

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
If having an Audi is wrong, I don't want to be right. One day I will get an A5/6/whatever. (kicks his '04 Jetta)