First World Problems

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
Girlfriend got back from the store and bought Planters cashews.........'Halves and Pieces'. What the hell is this 3rd world half nut crap? My night is ruined.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I thought it was eligible for 7.5k. I know in Canada Ontario offers couple thousands.
Looks like you're right, I must have been thinking of a different model or they changed the criteria. They're definitely on the newer Volts.

I was looking into them last year and thought it wasn't on the list on the gov website.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Chev volt 2014/2015 are getting some heavy discounts right now because of the new generation in 2016. Haggle with dealers for some steep discount on top of manufacturer credit and tax credit. You could potetially own an electric vehicle for around or even below 20k.
You sure? Was looking at websites (waiting for next month for budget purposes before talking to any dealers) and didn't see anything even close to that - like 32k was the cheapest model I saw.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
You sure? Was looking at websites (waiting for next month for budget purposes before talking to any dealers) and didn't see anything even close to that - like 32k was the cheapest model I saw.
Depending on your income you can get 7.5k tax credit. On top of that you get dealer incentive sometimes up to 6k off msrp. I am not sure about manufacturer credit right now in states. Its about 500 in Canada.

Its about haggling and seeing how desperate the dealers are willing to go down.

Realistically you can hit maybe 23k. 21k if the dealer wants to hit their number and looking to get rid of the vehicle off their lot at the same time.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'd have to check, don't think the tax credit applies to my income (I know it doesn't for my disability income for sure - not sure for my investment income, deductions with investments are so weird that I always just let an accountant handle it) - so I'd be way higher if so.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
My phone's software has a bug that randomly causes it to cut out all audio on calls. The call still connects, but you can not hear anything the other person says and he can't hear you. I don't have a landline.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Girlfriend got back from the store and bought Planters cashews.........'Halves and Pieces'. What the hell is this 3rd world half nut crap? My night is ruined.
Truth. The fact they sell the whole nuts as one option and then pawn off the broken bullshit leftovers for the exact same price is pretty laughable.

Krozman

N00b
Truth. The fact they sell the whole nuts as one option and then pawn off the broken bullshit leftovers for the exact same price is pretty laughable.
For the amount that I pay for my awesome Costco full nut cashews.....the 3rd world half nut crap has to go somewhere. Maybe you should buy an unsalted version and make cashew butter.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
I prefer a clean nut anyway.
Awwwwww yeaaaahhhhhhhhh

trynow.jpg

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought the cashew halves/pieces cost less? Or you got a higher weight for the same price, something like that. Otherwise who the fuck would buy them?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Can't deduct all the money I spend on student loan interest anymore. Feels bad man.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Wat?

Those two things don't even remotely go together. Punk is much more appropriate for vegans at least.
Heavy metal is the new cool thing in Portland currently, every hipster is fully kitted with a denim jacket, long hair and cafe racer motorcycle.