First World Problems

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
New expansion to a (board) game you really like came out, but you can never get anybody to play the original one and it just sits around collecting dust and more than likely the new toy will too.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
No, I've gotta buy a new one. I know how it fix it, it's just not fixable. I think my stepdad fixed it once before he left, and stripped the head of the bolt required to get the clutch off to change the starter recoil.

I abused the shit out of it doing about $18k worth of landscaping work over the fall and spring, so it was probably time to get a new one anyway.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You could try an ezout.
What kind you gettin? I just bought a stihl fs56, can't complain but my lovely fiance is always fucking up the autofeed string head.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
No, I've gotta buy a new one. I know how it fix it, it's just not fixable. I think my stepdad fixed it once before he left, and stripped the head of the bolt required to get the clutch off to change the starter recoil.
Use an ez out or drill the bolt out and re-tap.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Can't, the bolt I need to get at is at the end of a very long cylinder. You're supposed to be able to get it out with a regular T handle allen key.

My neighbor fixes luxury boat engines for a living, so we tried everything.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
My wife keeps buying too much food that needs refrigeration. I had to put a box of berries on top of a bunch of other crap just to get it in there. So frustrating. The pantry is even worse. Also she cooks almost every day so the leftovers rarely get eaten. For a lot of stuff leftovers are the best part.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
You could try an ezout.
What kind you gettin? I just bought a stihl fs56, can't complain but my lovely fiance is always fucking up the autofeed string head.
My dad has an old Ryan from the late 70's. Damn thing will not die and it's nearing 40 years old. Tried replacing it at least twice with newer Craftsman and a Ryobi, survived them both. Certainly outlasted the Evinrude outboard of the same era built by the same people IIRC...

Agraza

Registered Hutt
My wife keeps buying too much food that needs refrigeration. I had to put a box of berries on top of a bunch of other crap just to get it in there. So frustrating. The pantry is even worse. Also she cooks almost every day so the leftovers rarely get eaten. For a lot of stuff leftovers are the best part.
At my dad's we would do leftover nights and only eat leftovers. The variety could be epic. Of course he has 3 fridges, so we built up a stash.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
McCheese would not have this problem.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
My neighbor fixes luxury boat engines for a living, so we tried everything.
Here's how we know you're making the story up. Everybody on this forum knows you don't interact socially with other human beings who aren't your mother.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Neighbor probably saw her outside trying to get it started and friendhsip-raped her.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I keep friendly relationships with my neighbors to make up for the fact that my stepfather was an asshole to them the entire time he lived there.

Sometimes this even involves the baking of cookies.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Lace them with just a tiny bit of pot so they have a good time but don't realise they're high!

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Fucking chrome won't launch. Using FF for the first time in like three years. Shit is harsh.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not sure this is a first world problem, but I can't remember if I jacked off today.

Denashi

Trakanon Raider
I have a blister on my tongue...
Also, Skype, for some reason, doesn't want to save my login-details, so I have to type them in every time I open it... which I also have to do manually, 'cause my computer doesn't want to do it for me... I could probably fix it, but... eh...

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My fianc?e is kinda on my side of the bed so i can't sleep but i don't want to go get in one of the other beds because I'll have to make it.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
No, you won't. Be a MAN. You're being domesticated. Do not go gentle into that good night.

Clearly you should sleep on the couch.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
My first world problem is that Gavinpony is out butthurting me on this shitty internet titty posting forum.

His butt-fu too stronk.