First World Problems

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
So on my way home and after an extra stop to the bank for work the shortcut road had tree work and was all backed up (heh) while they were stopping traffic one way at a time. So I detoured onto the main road (perhaps adding as much as a whole minute under normal conditions!) and... god dammit, they were paving and widening (yay!) the road.

If this seems petty, even for a FWP joke, I also felt like this was ripping through my intestines:

Turned out to just a be one of those delayed gas bombs from my Monday work shit.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I stopped by the local store for some candy, i was craving Mambas. All they had was Now and Later... Chewy. I ate'em but that's like craving Surly beer and drinking Miller lite.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Are you sure that's not a FWP? I've never even heard of half the products you named.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
My disc golf shoes are wearing out after 2 years of heavy use but they aren't in production anymore. Now I have to sort through a billion other shoes to find some that wear well and fit. When I find them I'm just going to buy three pairs and be done with this nonsense. After thinking about it I realized I made the same mistake with my hiking/hunting boots. Fuck

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
A job I would have rocked at closed the day I found out about it. I couldn't get a cover letter edited in time.

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
My girlfriend goes grocery shopping on Sundays. She bought some really nice looking cajun flavored sliced chicken breast. Smells great.

I went home for lunch today and started to make a killer sandwich. Tried to grab a slice and it just rips apart. Try again, keeps ripping apart! Go for the two slice grab thinking the extra dual thickness will help hold it together. Nope, it's so tender and juicy the stuff just kept breaking off into small pieces. After wasting nearly a minute on this I just decided to just grab a handful and put it on the bread. This could have ruined my 1 hour lunch break. Luckily, it still tasted good but I might have put too much meat on my sandwich.

I'm wondering if I can have my girlfriend pay extra and ask the deli woman to weigh out my meat servings to maybe .20lbs and put that wax paper between each 'serving'. Maybe .25lbs and then .30lbs on Friday, tough call.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
My girlfriend goes grocery shopping on Sundays. She bought some really nice looking cajun flavored sliced chicken breast. Smells great.

I went home for lunch today and started to make a killer sandwich. Tried to grab a slice and it just rips apart. Try again, keeps ripping apart! Go for the two slice grab thinking the extra dual thickness will help hold it together. Nope, it's so tender and juicy the stuff just kept breaking off into small pieces. After wasting nearly a minute on this I just decided to just grab a handful and put it on the bread. This could have ruined my 1 hour lunch break. Luckily, it still tasted good but I might have put too much meat on my sandwich.

I'm wondering if I can have my girlfriend pay extra and ask the deli woman to weigh out my meat servings to maybe .20lbs and put that wax paper between each 'serving'. Maybe .25lbs and then .30lbs on Friday, tough call.
If the girlfriend will even let you finish the question you should marry her.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can't find a self-service car wash where I just moved. I don't want any Mexicans touching my car with dirt filled towels.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I was out disc golfing today, its been rainy lately and the mosquitoes are out. I had to cover myself in bug spray. I hate that sticky shit. To make it worse when I arrived home the wife had burger patties made so I didn't have time to shower that crap off me before dinner.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
My gums start bleeding a week before my dental appt. They did the same thing last time and I think the time before. The hygeniest tells me my gums are bleeding too much and i need to floss. I tell her I do floss, but they started bleeding a week ago for no reason I can see. No change in my routine or anything. She just stared at me and said "uh huh. You need to start flossing regularly"

Fucking teeth. Y U gotta do me like dat? More importantly, how U know when I go back to dentist? I don't even fucking know till they call me 2 days before.
Same thing happens with me. I had bracers when I was like 12 and then retainers. The bottom retainer is still on since its just glued onto the back of my front 4 teeth.
My gums bleed a lot right from there and It think its because of all the stuff that gets stuck in the retainer. Dentist will clean it for me with all their stuff and tell me I need to keep it this clean which is pretty near impossible as the space is really small and hard to brush. I asked why I can't just get the retainer off they then explained to me what a retainer is for as if I'm retarded. I then said I know but why did I only need the top one for like 6 months and this one for over 10 years. They just repeat what the retainer is for and completely just ignore what I asked.
Medical people really get annoying when they have that 1 track mind tunnel vision

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I had my "permanent" retainer for 2 years. Find a new dentist bro. And make sure they remove all the cement as well, that shit stays on your teeth forever.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
straight teeth aren't important enough to put up with a decade of braces. I don't know how fucked up your teeth are, but at this point you gotta wonder if they're trying to reshape your entire skull.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I've had my bottom retainer for over 20 years. No issues whatsoever. Teeth still straight as an arrow. Do ya'll floss? Do you use the little threaders to floss around the retainer?

Siliconemelons

straight teeth aren't important enough to put up with a decade of braces. I don't know how fucked up your teeth are, but at this point you gotta wonder if they're trying to reshape your entire skull.
Dentists are the most annoying "upsellers" of all "medical doctors" I swear they are guilty of doing THE most non needed procedures - and its horrific what they do to kids. The kid dentists play this movie over and over in the waiting room that if you have a cavity your entire jaw is going to get infected and you will die, like almost instantly! I have a chipped tooth - it has no sensitivity to hot/cold or pain or anything- it just needs to be filled with some bonding - but I know once a dentist sees it they will want to do a root canal and replacement and none would just fill the damn thing. Every person I know that has had a root canal "to prevent infection" has had bad infections FROM the root canal.