First World Problems

Jovec

?
Ordering online from Pizza Hut. They already have my location and know which store to send the order out of. Go to the "Deals" section of the website, select a deal, then get told my store doesn't honor that deal. FFS, filter the deals to show only what is actually available.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pizza Hut coupon problems: used to require $9.99 for an online delivery order, then they changed it to $10.00 so $9.99 coupons wouldn't work and now they bumped it up to $11.00 so the $5 items x2 don't work. Switched to calling instead of online ordering but a couple weeks later they updated the in-store software or something and it won't allow them to input orders under $11 manually either.

So they don't get our business any more.

• 1Jew

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
At the airport entirely too early and it's impossible to find a bagel with hummus, had to settle for a burger instead since they were the only place open.
PDX and no bagels with hummus? Bro, you must have been flying at 2am.

• 1Jew

orcmauler

Golden Squire
At the airport entirely too early and it's impossible to find a bagel with hummus, had to settle for a burger instead since they were the only place open.
I feel your pain. Flying out to Austin at 6am(ish) and Burgerville is the only thing open. How the hell do all those meth heads pass the TSA background check?

• 1Jew

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I opened the news and realized every single story on the front page was first world problems. It irritated me and made my mocha taste a little funny. After getting out of my air conditioned car and taking a rip off my vaporizer I realized no one ever focuses on my problems. Not one it's them front and center and I should probably bitch and moan about that as I step over a homeless addict who is terrified someone will set him on fire tonight while he sleeps. My kid got vaccinated yesterday for Kindergarten. Should I post he was shot five times by a rich white man? I wonder why I didn't think of live streaming it. Shit that homeless guy is looking at me funny. Glad I only carry cards so I don't have to lie about change.

-Everyone Today

• 1Jew

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
PDX and no bagels with hummus? Bro, you must have been flying at 2am.
630ish AM, had to sleep in the airport because no way I would be able to get up/get to the airport in time.

Ended up taking the train from SF to PDX and I'm well aware of my white people problems. 1 hour flight turned into an 18 hour train ride.

• 1Jew

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Overwatch servers are under maintenance today
TrainWreck1.gif

• 1Jew

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
One of my X-COM mods adds ungated content, I have 99 mods, none of the content are clearly represented in any mod details, and I have to resist selecting the items, discipling myself to wait until I research something that justifies using the items.

• 1Jew

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Don't have AC this summer, can't play any real video games or my PC will melt.

• 1Jew

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'm driving through the countryside in NE Africa, literal dead bodies sometimes on the ground, trash everywhere, and I'm wondering what they're going to serve for dinner that night.

• 1Jew

Taloo_sl

shitlord
One of the dick bag owls that sit on my fence or in my yard at night screeching at me flew at my head last night.

I feel bad for punching it. Fuck you owl this is my yard and you attacked me, why should I feel bad?

Side note I'm pretty sure it's fine since it flew off. Also it's a foot and a half tall and was super scary.

• 1Jew

Krozman

N00b
I yelled at some dickless teenager for not actually having the complimentary bottled water for my son's birthday party. A 40 pack at Costco cost me 3 dollars and I had time to get it before the kids needed it.

• 1Jew

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I yelled at some dickless teenager for not actually having the complimentary bottled water for my son's birthday party. A 40 pack at Costco cost me 3 dollars and I had time to get it before the kids needed it.
I remember LFG in seb for hours bored outta my mind talking with this guy in tells circa 2000.

• 1Jew

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I fucking hate getting $100 bills. You can't do shit with them. I never carry cash and the things that I *might* pay cash for (fast food, or a drink) won't accept $100 bills usually.

someone paying you with a $100 bill is almost more damn trouble than it's worth. Now I have to make a trip to the bank just to deposit it, and the ATM probably won't feed it through properly since it's all wrinkly.

GODDAMNIT

• 1Jew

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Don't have AC this summer, can't play any real video games or my PC will melt.
I don't think you qualify for first-world anymore if you don't have AC. That's brutal anywhere in the US. There's pretty much nowhere that doesn't get into the 90s at least in the summertime.

• 1Jew