First World Problems

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Every time I have to install an update for some stupid application and it asks me if I want to install its bundled special-offer-ware bullshit like Bing! Toolbar or McAfee or whatever. STOP ASKING. Fuck you Java, fuck you Adobe and fuck you Microsoft.

Spark

Golden Knight of the Realm
Some lady was in such a hurry to pull out in front of me.........only to drive 10 mph below the speed limit.

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm going out on my friend's canal boat today for his birthday and I forgot to chill the champagne.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
What does a $290 work boot do? mine were $130 and are perfect.
Steel toe with a composite shank, and waterproof exterior.

My next pair will be cheaper for sure, but so far I've had these for over a year.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Had a dream that was kind of out of the ordinary, It started off in my old apartment, first one I ever had when I was 17. Except it was like a college frat now instead of just an apartment, my cat and I were sitting in like bleachers in the ally way behind it and able to look in at the people there like a sporting event. Eventually I went into the house and started lifting weights? I don't know. So it was all like teenagers and this one girl asked me to go to the prom with her and I agreed (mind you, it's been like 13 years). So we got in this big ass limo and went "to get pictures" but it was really a gym where we just lifted more weights eventually we got in this like convertible bus limo and somehow showed up at my old town where we drove from the high school to some persons house, it was blizzarding the entire time but wasn't cold. Then we ate dinner and I woke up.

Not really that weird of a dream, but for some reason I woke up really sad. I can't explain it.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Had a dream that was kind of out of the ordinary, It started off in my old apartment, first one I ever had when I was 17. Except it was like a college frat now instead of just an apartment, my cat and I were sitting in like bleachers in the ally way behind it and able to look in at the people there like a sporting event. Eventually I went into the house and started lifting weights? I don't know. So it was all like teenagers and this one girl asked me to go to the prom with her and I agreed (mind you, it's been like 13 years). So we got in this big ass limo and went "to get pictures" but it was really a gym where we just lifted more weights eventually we got in this like convertible bus limo and somehow showed up at my old town where we drove from the high school to some persons house, it was blizzarding the entire time but wasn't cold. Then we ate dinner and I woke up.

Not really that weird of a dream, but for some reason I woke up really sad. I can't explain it.
After careful analysis of your dream it's been determined that you were molested when you were less than 3 years old and now you're gay.

That'll be 150 dollars.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You were a pencil necked virgin geek in your younger years. Now as a successful adult, you are in better shape and have a woman. Subconsciously you harbor traumatic memories of your earlier years but you repress them in favor of focusing upon your more recent transformation. When these two conflicting super-ego realities meet in the dream state your ego takes control and attempts to apply your current self to the regrettable former self which you have tried to move away from yet it continues to exist in some ways.

I recommend video games and alcohol. See you next week.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've always been pretty strong, I was like 200lb. at 14 and played Full Back/D End/MILB from age 6->17 pretty much, I had a pretty good highschool time, no traumatic events no real good memories just boring really.. My girlfriend and I who were together for 9 years broke up at the beginning of the year. I don't care too much for alcohol, but I do like video games!

FiReBReTHa

N00b
My torrent speeds have been atrocious lately, and my seeding ratio is degrading
frown.png

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I just spent 15 mintues googling the model number of my fan so I could program it into my phones remote app because I didn't want to get up to turn it on.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
People on Facebook keep posting video links from Huffington Post and Buzzfeed that are like "This dog was in a bad situation, you won't believe what happened next...click to find out! and "This drag queen went to an anti-gay rally, find out what happened next...click to be amazed!".

Even worse are the Facebook posts with dogs mutilated by fireworks presented as a "public service announcement" posted by fat women.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People on Facebook keep posting video links from Huffington Post and Buzzfeed that are like "This dog was in a bad situation, you won't believe what happened next...click to find out! and "This drag queen went to an anti-gay rally, find out what happened next...click to be amazed!".
That's known as "clickbait". Check out the onion's new site satirizing this phenomenon "Clickhole", kinda funny.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider

Even worse are the Facebook posts with dogs mutilated by fireworks presented as a "public service announcement" posted by fat women.
Click drop down arrow in top right, "Unfollow fuckface"

Never see those stories again.