First World Problems

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Went and got Chinese takeout and forgot to grab soy and hot mustard packets.

nuday

Golden Squire
There's so much food in the fridge that I want that I can't decide what to eat.

I usually just get frustrated and don't do anything.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I accidentally three whole cups of coffee and fucked off on the internet for most of my work day without realizing it. I was stunned when I realized the time and how little work I'd done. I'm not proud.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Enjoying my overstuffed roast beef sandwich so much I bit the hell out of the inside of my lower lip.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I dented my new car because I hit my garbage can that was set out for roadside pickup in the morning. Now I have to pay someone to make it look pretty again.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
That feeling when you have just taken a large, almost cathartic shit, then look over and realize there is no more toilet paper.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I accidentally three whole cups of coffee and fucked off on the internet for most of my work day without realizing it. I was stunned when I realized the time and how little work I'd done. I'm not proud.
U.S. tax dollars pay me to do exactly this every work day. That's a first world problem, I think?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
You can rate shows on Netflix, but not individual episodes
I would love to see that change! Shows like The X-Files, Star Trek (any series) and most if not all comedy shows have amazing episodes and terrible ones that you can skip.