Flesh and Blood

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Solved Riptide :)

1678329712373.png

Not to say anyone else hasnt but.... solved and it looked bleaked for days.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I don't think you've solved it after beating six randos on Talishar. 😛

After losing 16 in a row

Going 80% for 20 now is the copium I need

The randos on Talishar have access to every card, the locals rarely do

He's gonna be ass in CC tho

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I would say that the CRU and increase power traps can be relevant against Iyslander because she attacks with Wounded Bull and EStrike, both which can gain power.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I don't think Dreadbore is the right call, I think it's still Death Dealer, especially with Azalea's new quiver.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Oh ya for Azalea definitely. I got 2 rip variants I'm super pleased with that I put together, both oddly enough using the bore but will try DD for sure on the plague focused one.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Without Castaway, how do you get aim counters?

You don't but I'm also not running anything like dead eye etc that truly needs aim counters. I feel like I'd be playing a shittier version of the same thing other rangers are doing.

I doubt any pros are gonna come near him so aim counter viable deck might not get solved for a while. There also doesn't seem to be any Josh Lau community champion types coming to the Tide.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
The Dynasty aim counter cards seem too good not to run, and Riptide seems like he can get them super easily since he reloads for free. Something like Dead Eye into Hemorrhage Bore with an aim counter can be played off a single blue. Seems good.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
New Horizon and his how were the two things I thought were gonna work great then didn't.

I had zero room for aim counters playing effectively outside of having a tunic counter, so one every 3 turns. Wasn't worth including that in the deck or as a deck theme so out the window the barbed castaway went.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yup he's a CoP boy and for that same reason the (i think) newb driftwood quiver for him is another must. Gotta be able to clear arsenal sometimes, can easily be life or death. Its also good for saving your sink below from a C&C taking it out. His best strength besides closing a game with a 3 dmg pitfall trap is the loading things into arsenal from hand, almost any instant is amazing for him so I cant imagine taking sigil of solace out from my blitz setup.

Hes prone to fatigue but I think stuff like memorial ground and tome of frailty can help bail him out by cycling graveyard back into his deck, and that abyssal quiver that reloads 3 arrows back into deck.

Jury may be out on dreadbore vs death dealer, but I really like the ability to push through that 1 lil extra damage on searing shot, drill shot and any arrows buffed with lace with blood rot. He should do fine.

I think feign death for ranger is also super underrated and can completely flip a game too, just insane potential value.

Skullbone crosswrap is jumpin right now. So glad I got one as its gone up another 20 since I looked.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Score! I had my prerelease on the weekend and didn't open anything worth mentioning. I was 2-1 going into round 4 but I had other plans so I had to drop; no CF young Uzuri for me. Maybe I'll just scoop one up later because I am sort of interested in playing her in blitz. I did manage to buy two extra of the double-sided CF tokens so I've got four of them now.

I only bought one box of Outsiders (I don't really like opening sealed product) and I'll probably crack it on Friday. Hoping to pull a Flick Knives; that's the one legend I really want from this set. Some of the daggers would be good, too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user