Flesh and Blood

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
The assassin class makes me want to pick this up again. The appropriate level of fiddly for me. Is it any good?
I love Assassin in blitz but I think it's not competitive in CC due to almost auto-losing to Dromai and needing to rely on a fatigue strategy to win (in blitz you can go tall with attack reacts but in CC you're fatiguing which means going to time often).

The upcoming set features a new Assassin hero and a ton of new Assassin cards though so it's likely they'll be more competitive with those and have a better playstyle as well.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The assassin class makes me want to pick this up again. The appropriate level of fiddly for me. Is it any good?

I've lost to it here and there. You basically get to filter every other card in their deck, refresh equipment by revealing and banishing whichever contracts ur aiming for. The best card imo is shred and leave not witnesses I think it is.

Try it out on Talishar imo

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Yeah these two cards are really good.

1675632186842.png
1675632223546.png

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Almost went undefeated at my local blitz armory with Emperor yesterday. I accidentally mistook the number 5 for a 6 and went in with my whole hand on a Striders turn and my opponent lived by 1, causing me to lose all tempo. Whoops lol. The deck is really good, though.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This stuff looks sick

out_hero_spread_vj3zYSnyR3gL.width-10000.png

Riptide is a ranger, interestingly enough

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Massacre is the artwork I usually show to people when I'm first telling them about the game.

1676063826489.png

• 1Like

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Even without knowing how Descendent Gustwave works, Katsu can already build the combat chain that gets the additional effect of Dishonor consistently. However, I think it will be rare for the card to actually hit, as people can see the combo coming from a mile away (sort of like how Liquefy is very easy to predict).

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I think Uzuri is really cool. Also adult Arakni gets a nice boost this upcoming set. Definitely going to be playing an Assassin, I'm just not sure which one!

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Lol that CF treasure trench reveal vid got taken down. God it's dank. Edit - nvm it got put back up

I think Uzuri is really cool. Also adult Arakni gets a nice boost this upcoming set. Definitely going to be playing an Assassin, I'm just not sure which one!

And maybe I'm wrong but rangers could use the ranger/assassin cards in many cases, maybe not even need a bow? Idk. Never rangered.

Last edited:

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Rangers will definitely want to use a bow still, especially because their only other choice of weapon is Talishar. Azalea got a HUGE boost this set. She's gonna be scary.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Let's see if the 4 booster boxes of Outsiders fucks for or not. Looks like it has a lot less fluff than Dynasty did.

These dudes doing box openings of other sets are getting 0 cold foils or 1$ value ones lol.

Promised a pal that I'd do it for like... 4 sets.