Flesh and Blood

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1634138631471.png

1634138644759.png

Fuckin

Duskoy

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well it looks like Crucible Unlimited is out of print now, fuck. I still do not have a Shard

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Crazy how much of a groundswell this is seeing. Reminds me of MTG first coming out.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Zero feedback. Hope that works out.

You're making me think of a time this one store tried to charge me 800$ for freight and the bank+me fought them and won.

In other news, snabbed a Rampart for 202 that came in. Another one was being bidding war'd up to 218.

Need to do some deck evaluation after this. Oldhim feels like he needs mountains of blue cards. Only other cold foil my sick heart still desires would be a red glacial footsteps.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah, guardian is usually upwards of 38-40 blues in 60 card. I really enjoy bonking people with Bravo.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Does this game have a limited format?
Yep, it has both Draft and Sealed. The current major tournaments this month are Sealed, and Nationals next month is split format Draft+Constructed.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Yep, it has both Draft and Sealed. The current major tournaments this month are Sealed, and Nationals next month is split format Draft+Constructed.

So what is the difference between a regular set and unlimited? I tried to find rotation rules/schedule and came up short. (I did not look long so if there is some YouTube video I missed, please link!)

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
So what is the difference between a regular set and unlimited? I tried to find rotation rules/schedule and came up short. (I did not look long so if there is some YouTube video I missed, please link!)
There is no planned rotations, the game is designed to be like MTGs Legacy format.

Unlimited (other than Crucible of War) is the print to demand version of the set that will come out a month or 2 after 1st edition.

Crucible of War (and likely the next set) was a supplemental set, it had a few cards for every class, new weapons and armor, many young heroes and was not able to be played in limited. It was not originally even scheduled to have an Unlimited release, but they did one this summer in 3 waves and now that is out of print as well.

The next set is probably going to be a supplemental set as well, and will probably include reprints of a few cards that need it, along with the popular supplemental cards.

As for limited, you play with a young hero (half as much life), same as in Blitz format. The limited formats are pretty fun, they are very varied, due to the different heroes in each set.

• 2Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I think the only limited I didn't have fun in was ARC, and they've leaned some lessons from that one.

The main difference between First Edition and unlimited for the set is that first Ed has the special cold foiling process, as well as the Extended Art cards. Unlimited gets normal rainbow foiling and just normal border versions of the EA cards.

They don't intend to rotate, but will likely have to if they stick around long enough. Most heroes are designed to work best with support cards from the set they were printed in, attempting to avoid rotation by emphasizing parasitic mechanic "packages." If strength is largely tied to synergy, you can push off the grey-goo that is "good stuff decks" for a while

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I found the CC Kano player at Nationals. End of turn 2 I was at 2 life, he was at 1, unfortunately his deck has instant speed damage so that isn't a winning position for me.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
65th at Nationals, cash prize went through 64. Rip.

Had a really fun time tho

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I started playing about a month ago, I'm absolutely in love with this game. Currently rocking Kano because he is a ton of fun and earth Briar doesn't bother me too much when I play him (lightning Briar is tougher). As long as Briar is keeping Prism out of the meta and people think Azalea isn't worth playing, Kano's pretty good. Hopefully with Everfest I'll get some decent sideboard hate against Prism. Some kind of non-attack action card that could still pop Phantasm would be sweet.

My record for most damage in one turn as Kano is 36. My hand was Aether Flare(R), one random red and two random blues with an Energy Pot on field, Tome of Fyendal in Arsenal, and a stacked Aether Flare (B) into a Blazing Aether.

Pitched the two blues to get the Aether Flare (B) and Blazing Aether into banish, got energy from Fyendal's Spring Tunic to play Tome of Fyendal, drew a blue and a yellow, popped Storm Striders, used Crucible, Aether Flare (R) for 4, Aether Flare (B) for 5, Kano'd again because why not and hit a Scalding Rain (R) so shot that for 9, then finished with Blazing Aether for 18 = 36 total. They should've run AB lol.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
New set coming out soon! Some new cards have been revealed that are pretty bonkers. Here are some of my favorites:

1643306339114.png

1643306364055.png

1643306410815.png

1643306437659.png

• 1Like