FOH 16 Team Custom League - Year IX

ham

Molten Core Raider
1,552
104
DRAFT NIGHT, show up early so that you're on time

Date:
Mon, Sep 4, 2017
Time: 9:00 PM ET
 

ham

Molten Core Raider
1,552
104
perfect attendance minus Phil losing connection constantly. well done
 

ham

Molten Core Raider
1,552
104
hurricane forcing my hand, dont have enough WRS. looking to make a trade that processes *TODAY* for a WR. I can give you RB depth, a backup QB or one of the Dolphins guys in exchange. Won't make the trade just to make it but would like to move quick on a wr
 

Fadaar

That guy
12,013
13,553
Sent ya one Ham. Best I can do really, everyone else is either way worse than him or equal/better than the Dolphins options.
 

ham

Molten Core Raider
1,552
104
got something worked out that'll do. thanks everyone for trying to rape me because of the game cancellation!
 

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
1,730
5,445
xByII.jpg
 

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
1,730
5,445
Marvin Jones looking good and Allen Robinson out for the season.
Good to know my trading skills are still on point.
 

ham

Molten Core Raider
1,552
104
man you really bailed me out by making that swap (this week)

to be fair, Jones only caught 2 passes. dunno what happened to him between now and early last year. had promise once
 

Fadaar

That guy
12,013
13,553
Glad I snagged Hurns in the draft. Just wish the hurricane hadn't super fucked me this week with Bucs + Dolphins players, that's 2 starters I'm missing.
 

ham

Molten Core Raider
1,552
104
28 points from the rams d, a Siemian rushing td and Diggs playing like Jerry Rice. Enjoy your horse shoe, dicks!
 

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
14,069
16,588
Peanut butter and jelly, thanks!

Mixon and lockett were worthless, so I'm surprised it's turning out this way.
 

ham

Molten Core Raider
1,552
104
my hurricane substitute gave me negative points. solid contribution, team!
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
202
9
Atm nothing good sir . Im doing what I've always done , waiting 3 or 4 weeks then see how things are then .