FOH Inaugural MtG Arena Tournament -3/11- Winner: Kiroy

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Welcome!

I am pleased to announce we are having our first FoH Magic Arena Open tournament! This tournament is open to all FoH members who have a MTGA account and can see this post!

What: Swiss round based tournament with possible top 8 cut depending on sign ups. Each round will be 72 hours long so you can find your opponent and finish a Best of 3 match. Winners will report in this thread and will be confirmed by their opponent.

When is it? Round one will start Monday the 11th at 7PM EST and last for 72 hours. Schedule a time for you to play with your opponent and report your record 2-0 2-1 etc with me via this thread. After a round ends the next round will start the following day at 7EST and repeat until we have a winner.

If both opponents cannot find a time to play and have exhausted multiple times to schedule a match then both users will receive a draw.

If one opponent is unwilling or unable to compete they will be issued a game loss.

What do I need? A free Magic Arena account, a standard legal Best of 3 deck with 15 card sideboard and access to the FoH discord for easy match finding(optional)

You will be unable to switch decks during the event. We will be using the honor system but people who cheat will be DQ'd

What do I win? a_skeleton_03 has graciously offered to design an FoH Mythic badge for our champion along with title displaying you as such. This honor also comes with Super Donating Status allowing access to a wide range of perks on the site.

How do I sign up? Post below with your MTGA name and I'll add you to the list. Sign ups end Sunday the 10th at 7EST.

Also please join the FoH Discord as it will be the main staging ground for the tournament.

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Good Luck everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
i'm in: Kiroy#56536

I refuse to play mono u mono r so look forward to the rage inducing ass rape with all you faggots rolling in with one of those. May have to fog just to teach everyone a lesson

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
i'm in: Kiroy#56536

I refuse to play mono u mono r so look forward to the rage inducing ass rape with all you faggots rolling in with one of those. May have to fog just to teach everyone a lesson

Quickly looks for new deck idea....

Last edited:

Sterling

El Presidente
I should start an arena account at some point. been way too lazy, barely play magic in paper or on mtgo anymore in general though.

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Forget your password? Sign-ups are all this week you got time.

No it was just stuck on checking for updates. Now it's failing on trying to update.

Will post my name later but count me in.

Edit: Chysamere#35833

Last edited:
  • 1Like

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
BigDirty#11672

Count me in

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I feel kind of bad that I don't have an account/collection. Would be good fun playing a G/U nexus deck with just a krassis or 2 for win cons.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I feel kind of bad that I don't have an account/collection. Would be good fun playing a G/U nexus deck with just a krassis or 2 for win cons.

you've got a week, can maybe put together something decent by then? PlayRavnica and PlayAllegiace codes for 6 free packs, $5 started pack, a free deck every day for your first week, and i'd toss ya a pre-release kit code for a free Ravnica Allegiance draft that you might net some good cards from.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Sterling Sterling

I got some new players joining from my discord as well so don't expect to be the only new player joining

This is really just for fun and bragging rights kinda FNM level.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I really need to get back into Prereleases. Someone showed me an app which will translate cards if you hover over them with your smartphone which is a gamechanger.

Status
Not open for further replies.